Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is upgrade to premium membership on RIF worth it?

Iboro

Reputable member
Credits
You can upgrade to premium membership on RIF. What you get is additional 1 cent to every post you make. That would meanwith premium membership, a post would give you 2 cents and a thread would give you 3 cents.

I believe it is worth it since you would have to do less to earn.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can upgrade to premium membership on RIF. What you get is additional 1 cent to every post you make. That would meanwith premium membership, a post would give you 2 cents and a thread would give you 3 cents.

I believe it is worth it since you would have to do less to earn.
Not only that, but you get tax free currency donations on anything sent to you. I call that a plus. And being able to change my username or user title at any time I want to during the month, really does make it an item that is useful, when I want to participate in an event like Christmas or Halloween, where I want to change my profile to participate in holiday celebrations.

Plus there is a unannounced feature of it, where you get to use your signature, and have up to 10 links in it, so you do not need to go and get the Signature Shop Item, to give you the ability to use your signature. And even then, the Signature Shop Item, is limited to 1 link you can add to your signature, unlike the 10 links as a Premium VIP Member. Makes advertising trade items and adding referral links much more easy to do, for the items I want to advertise.

I was planning to go for it because $10 is not a big amount for a month but since I am unable to give proper time to the forum so I decided against it.

I think it is a good innovating. The price is not bad if a person has ample time to work on the site, you will recover your money and make enough profit.

Not only that, but you get tax free currency donations on anything sent to you. I call that a plus. And being able to change my username or user title at any time I want to during the month, really does make it an item that is useful, when I want to participate in an event like Christmas or Halloween, where I want to change my profile to participate in holiday celebrations.

Plus there is a unannounced feature of it, where you get to use your signature, and have up to 10 links in it, so you do not need to go and get the Signature Shop Item, to give you the ability to use your signature. And even then, the Signature Shop Item, is limited to 1 link you can add to your signature, unlike the 10 links as a Premium VIP Member. Makes advertising trade items and adding referral links much more easy to do, for the items I want to advertise.
If the daily limit is the same then there is no big difference having additional one cent per reply as the earning rate is like free member. Means if free member could earn for example 1 $ per day and upgraded one 1.5 $ then additional one cent has a value.

If the daily limit is the same then there is no big difference having additional one cent per reply as the earning rate is like free member. Means if free member could earn for example 1 $ per day and upgraded one 1.5 $ then additional one cent has a value.
Do you understand that you have to make 105 comments to get to the daily limit? Now with the upgrade, the work reduces to about 53 posts. If you consider that some people are working on about 5 platforms, you would understand.

Do you understand that you have to make 105 comments to get to the daily limit? Now with the upgrade, the work reduces to about 53 posts. If you consider that some people are working on about 5 platforms, you would understand.
This is true but to say the truth I am not able to reach 53 posts in a day, in the majority of case half of them this means arround 25 replies per day, in the 25th reply I find myself tired from tipping.

This is true but to say the truth I am not able to reach 53 posts in a day, in the majority of case half of them this means arround 25 replies per day, in the 25th reply I find myself tired from tipping.
That means that you have never made the daily limit of $1. It's okay because I understand that feeling. I don't post all at once. I can just be posting like 10 every hour.

I think the premium membership would greatly benefit those that strive to hit maximum limit daily. If you don't strive or desire it, just stay at where you are.

I think the premium membership would greatly benefit those that strive to hit maximum limit daily. If you don't strive or desire it, just stay at where you are.
RIF doesn't organize contests to win premium membership like bizdustry one so they offer cash prizes instead of free upgrades like the last one of contest of new year 2023 of bizdustry one.

Do you also earn for shorter comments? I see some of the VIP users are posting shorter comments but not sure if they are earning for that or not but if they are then its a plus.

Do you also earn for shorter comments? I see some of the VIP users are posting shorter comments but not sure if they are earning for that or not but if they are then its a plus.
I think I have readen this:
• "Gold Member" Rank
• Bold & Gold Username
• Ad-Free Experience
• Signature enabled - 8 links / 4 lines / 4 images max
• Private Forum Access
• Ability to change username
• Ability to change user title
• Extra 0.01 RIF.Cash per post for on-topic content
• No word minimum requirement for content
For the one of 10 $ per month.

If there is no word limit then it's worth it as they can post smaller posts and earn double

Jordan mentioned in private, that regardless of crediting for Premium VIP, it is still expected that the member who gets the Premium VIP, that they still contribute with word count. The individual shouldn't just get it to not have a minimum word limit, essentially.

If you plan to post every day on the forum and want to use the forum to make money, I think paying $10 can be a good return on investment.

That is a very good plan for the RIF owner for its members to get upgraded. However, it is not all the time that one can earn fast. It is better to save that $10 than to upgrade. That is my logical sense of understanding.

Jordan mentioned in private, that regardless of crediting for Premium VIP, it is still expected that the member who gets the Premium VIP, that they still contribute with word count. The individual shouldn't just get it to not have a minimum word limit, essentially.
I see many users are posting like 10-20 words comment and getting away with it so I think admin should look about it or lets say admin is allowing this because they are VIP/ Gold members

Many users have opted for Upgrade and this will be quite useful for those members and for the website because now website have more money to work with.

It seems impractical for me to upgrade and pay $10 a month, better save that money to your bank. It is not easy to raise that amount especially if unknown circumstances occur like a blackout, so there is no continuity of posting in the forum.

It seems impractical for me to upgrade and pay $10 a month, better save that money to your bank. It is not easy to raise that amount especially if unknown circumstances occur like a blackout, so there is no continuity of posting in the forum.
Many users have upgraded because they will earn double so if we manage to earn $10 on the website they will manage to earn $20 with lesser work and will make even more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds