Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is twitter good for promoting your forum?

Shole

Addicted member
Credits
I don't see the benefits of Twitter if you own a forum, to be honest. It's not like you'll get people to join it because most of them are there for the character limited posts, not for a full blown conversation. Do you think it is good or bad for forums?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, Twitter can help you promote your forum to a wide audience not just your followers. 'Promote a Tweet' provides you with tools to track progress and results just like other social media platforms.

My simple moto is if you are getting anything free I would take chance as you don't need to spend any money and don't lose anything except the time so better you should use it to promote it.

I have over a dozen twitter accounts for my websites, some of my twitter accounts have very small followers (less than 100), where as some of my accounts have a moderate number of followers (about 10k). I get good traffic from twitter. If you manage to build genuine followers, twitter is good for traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds