Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there anything like Fixed matches in betting and have you ever won any?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I had been hearing about Fixed Matches, but i am not sure it's true because here in my country people will scam you to collect money from you and they will tell you it's a fixed match and at the end you lose.
I wish i can get fixed matches to help me win really big

Advertisement Placeholder
Fixed matches are essentially that the game/match is predetermined, as in the winner is already known by a select group of people involved in the scheme. It's a scam, and is highly illegal in the sporting world. It has been known to happen in boxing, where a fighter will take a dive (lose intentionally), so that they can get a cut out of the purse. With them knowing the outcome, they can bet on it and make tons of money. Especially if they predict the right round they won.

Do not do this. You could get into serious trouble for betting in this way, especially if you're one involved in the fixing.

Fixed matches exist, but that information only is known by a privileged few and that information does not come out of certain closed circles, believe me, anyone who tells you that he knows of a fixed match is lying to you, what is the use of selling you that information when he can earn a lot of money with such information?

That's true @The Joker, but let us assume you had the privilege of getting a sure fixed game, will you share with anyone? Lol..
I do not think that i would sell that information, more than anything because it is something quite illegal, that is to say the fact of the fixed matches, imagine selling that information and then the authorities find out, you can be accused of many things, in these worlds you have to walk with lead feet if you have such information.

When I first dipped a toe into sports betting I heard a lot about fixed matches. However, I concluded it's nothing but a myth till i started seeing proofs all around me. Right now, a couple of Italian dudes, Sandro Tonali, Nicolo Zaniolo and one Juventus dude are under duress for breaching betting rules. Asides that, Juventus was demoted in 2006 for match fixing. Definitely, some people will benefit from the match fixing they did then.

Down here, referees get paid serious amount of money to decide matches in favour of the highest bidder. As a matter of fact, clubs meet to draw permutations and decide on scoreline before a match. So, there is match fixing. As far as winning, I've not.

Fixed matches are joke because no one could believe there is someone knowing true or false prediction before the match is played because it is factor of chance but people sell fixed matches to win some money.

When I first dipped a toe into sports betting I heard a lot about fixed matches. However, I concluded it's nothing but a myth till i started seeing proofs all around me. Right now, a couple of Italian dudes, Sandro Tonali, Nicolo Zaniolo and one Juventus dude are under duress for breaching betting rules. Asides that, Juventus was demoted in 2006 for match fixing. Definitely, some people will benefit from the match fixing they did then.

Down here, referees get paid serious amount of money to decide matches in favour of the highest bidder. As a matter of fact, clubs meet to draw permutations and decide on scoreline before a match. So, there is match fixing. As far as winning, I've not.

I agree with you that match fixing exists. What we don't know yet is how much of it is there on the open. There are always a lot of secrets that we have with those fixing games, and unless an investigation is launched, it is always rare to find out who is doing what.

You said about referees in your country being paid huge sums to fix games. What are the FA authorities doing about such allegation.

I agree with you that match fixing exists. What we don't know yet is how much of it is there on the open. There are always a lot of secrets that we have with those fixing games, and unless an investigation is launched, it is always rare to find out who is doing what.

You said about referees in your country being paid huge sums to fix games. What are the FA authorities doing about such allegation.
FA can only do a little without concrete evidence to back claims up. Right now Barcelona are battling serious allegations of bribing a referee gang some years back. Why didn't the Spanish FA nab them when the bribery really occurred? Because they do not have enough evidence to make a case until now.

I'll like to assume my country's FA will fight it out with perpetrators once they have strong evidence to make a case. But then, it's not always straightforward. Samuel Eto'o is battling hard to save his job after being accused of match fixing. Funnily enough, he is the president of FECAFOOT (Cameroon FA). Do you think he will fold his arms and get dragged off his lofty position? No, he won't. He'll probably use his influence to bury the case. That's why it's hard to nab those corrupt referees.

I have heard about the concept of fixed matches in football and so many other sports but unfortunately I have not really been invested to know exactly how it is done or even where they get the details about those matches that have been fixed.

I know it's something that they don't just make a public knowledge generally, otherwise those who are involved in it are going to the caught and probably prosecuted.

Everybody is talking about fixed matches but to me I never believe so because I have been collect lot of fixed matches game and for once I never even won one among them before so I don't think there is anything like fixed matches

Everybody is talking about fixed matches but to me I never believe so because I have been collect lot of fixed matches game and for once I never even won one among them before so I don't think there is anything like fixed matches

The simple truth is that there are fixed matches but the problem that you're having is that those you are getting the supposed fixed matches from are not giving you anything from a reliable source. This is the reason why you have never been fortunate to win from the ones that you bought.

There should be match fixing in football and other sports. It's where big gamblers make money from. I've not played bet or gamble in any sports. I'm not interested in playing bet or gambling even if I had a sure fixed match game. My principle is against gambling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds