Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there any rewarding android app which is related to fitness?

I really don't think there is any fitness app that reward it's users. I might be wrong though but assuming there is one a lot of people must have share the REVIEW of the platform

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think if such application exist because i have never come across any of it's kind in all my activities online bit if there is any i would like to know.

I believe there are apps like that out there, though I have never seen anyone like that before. I only know of social media groups that give out rewards in form of competition. There are some of these fitness groups on Facebook

I believe there are quite a few because I stumbled upon something like that while I was researching ways to make money on the internet
[automerge]1629025649[/automerge]
I've forgotten the name of the website I saw something of that nature but Google is your best friend,use it

There are many apps that might pay you for exercising. However, they would definitely not make you rich. I have read about the "Pact App". Please note that I have NOT tried this app but It is a really famous app that pays you.

There are many of such apps in Google play store and you can get to choose the one according to your taste. Some of them have videos prepared while some consists of instructions

I don't think there are application that are rewarding you for fitness because i have never come across such site but if this site exist then it will be good to earn from it.

I don't think there are application that are rewarding you for fitness because i have never come across such site but if this site exist then it will be good to earn from it.
There is actually an application that is rewarding people for actually becoming feet or making use of the application to to appraise their business performance everyday although the amount of money that this application pays you are so little but you won't ignore the huge benefit that they can do to you for what you normally not get paid for doing.

I heard of sweatcoin that they pay for every step you step when he app is active.
I don't really know how it works because I have not downloaded it yet but I have come across their ads a lot of times.
They are many others on the play store

Worrying if there's any type of android gratifying request associated with physical health and fitness. Effectively, to become truthful, I have actually never ever viewed any type of request that benefit it individual for physical health and fitness, however certainly there certainly may be which am actually uncertain of or even can easily ensure making coming from it however one can easily inspect any type of associated request on playstore

personally, I don't think it is worth wasting time and energy on rewarding apps. Just imagine where minimum payout on sweetcoin is up to $1000. When will one get to this large payout amount? And how are we sure they will release such amount of money to one person then times that amount with the number of people using the platform. It is just my opinion.

Honestly, I have not seen any app that is rewarding. May be I am yet to see, since I am still exploring.

Yes, there are many apps on the Google Android playstore that can help you to stay fit and even pay you for that. Some such apps include Dietbet and Healthywage, but one may not become rich just by using these apps. The amount you will get paid will be in a few pennies.

Many Apps developers are introducing rewarding apps related to fitness and health.
There are some legit and paying rewarding apps ,which are paying to their active members .Mostly fitness rewarding apps are just for iOS users. And Android users can't use those apps.

So is there any fitness relates rewarding app for Android users?

I saw the same. all are for iOS and not for android and I don't understand why. I only knew one application, walk & earn, but it was also not available for my device. does anyone know apps like android?

I will personally love to have those app on my phone because it's will serve as a motivation for doing my exercises and also help me make money. If any one knows please tell us

I don't think there are such of those apps except those that sell or promote their affiliate products when you use such apps; or you're paying premium prices for such app, then they could find a way to reward you.

Yes, someone already talking about sweatcoin. I think currently it is one of the best rewarding app for Android users on Google play store relating to health and fitness. I have been using it for a while and they will be launching their cryptocurrency very soon.

Step N and Dustland are the move to earn apps. These fitness apps are not free. If we want to use them to make money, then it is necessary to buy their NFTs. Then we make money. Step N is the first move to earn app, and their NFTs are so costly.

Fitness app-related things include sweatcoin. You are being paid to walk.
You receive 1 Sweatcoin for every 1000 steps. You can use them to purchase rewards, but since the minimum is $1000, cash rewards cannot be redeemed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds