Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there any e_commerce site you buy products and receive cash back prizes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite e-commerce site is Lazada, that is the local counterpart of Amazon. It always has the cash-back or rebate promo but only on selected products and also related to the amount of purchase. I once was able to avail of their cash-back that I used the voucher to pay for the delivery of what I ordered. That means I got my order with no delivery charge. That e-commerce site is the biggest in our country.

Advertisement Placeholder
My favorite e-commerce site is Lazada, that is the local counterpart of Amazon. It always has the cash-back or rebate promo but only on selected products and also related to the amount of purchase. I once was able to avail of their cash-back that I used the voucher to pay for the delivery of what I ordered. That means I got my order with no delivery charge. That e-commerce site is the biggest in our country.
That's nice to hear, that you used your cash back voucher to pay for your product delivering. That e_commerce site is legitimate, with the cash back value. Assume, this kind of e_commerce site is everywhere I could have used it to purchase things online and receive my own cash back offer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds