Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there any e_commerce site you buy products and receive cash back prizes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm very keen, open to find out that e_ commerce site where you can order for products and make recurring cash back prizes out of your purchased goods. It gonna sound pretty well i f I find one here. I've been searching on every social media platforms to find one there, but to no avail. That's why I decided to post it here, knowing that this forum gonna find solution for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm very keen, open to find out that e_ commerce site where you can order for products and make recurring cash back prizes out of your purchased goods. It gonna sound pretty well i f I find one here. I've been searching on every social media platforms to find one there, but to no avail. That's why I decided to post it here, knowing that this forum gonna find solution for me.
Sometimes I use my debit card if cash back is activated on the card. You can also check across ecommerce websites to know when they're on promotions.
I know you'll get some offers on Aliexpress when you purchase items. You can redeem those points to cash when it accumulates.

I don't think that exist, if you find one please let me know, I'm also interested.

so far I have not heard of such a thing, but there are applications that if you buy from their application on one store, offer you a certain discount on the next order at that store or discounts in another.

These days it is quite difficult to get one . However there might be one out there . Keep searching.

I'm very keen, open to find out that e_ commerce site where you can order for products and make recurring cash back prizes out of your purchased

goods. It gonna sound pretty well i f I find one here. I've been searching on every social media platforms to find one there, but to no avail. That's why I decided to post it here, knowing that this forum gonna find solution for me.
I know a site which is giving good cashback on shopping in different online stores. And that is Rakuten .
Which is also offer 40$ for spending 40$ on the site. I ll make a review soon

I know a site which is giving good cashback on shopping in different online stores. And that is Rakuten .
Which is also offer 40$ for spending 40$ on the site. I ll make a review soon
Good one, but is Rakuten accessible worldwide to buy products with?? Cos of seriously in demand of this kind of site to start ordering products, and as well receiving cash back prizes too.

Good one, but is Rakuten accessible worldwide to buy products with?? Cos of seriously in demand of this kind of site to start ordering products, and as well receiving cash back prizes too.
I think it is available worldwide ,buy I am not sure. I use is rarely. And you can check after joining . Or check on Google

I think it is available worldwide ,buy I am not sure. I use is rarely. And you can check after joining . Or check on Google
No problem I heard you, some one here, helped me with an option I found okay to me, I'm planning to exploit that option to start buying and receiving cash back prizes.

No problem I heard you, some one here, helped me with an option I found okay to me, I'm planning to exploit that option to start buying and receiving cash back prizes.
Ok ,you can join under my link if you want. Or can directly go to the site. But I also joined directly and didn't get cash bonus so you can try.

Ok ,you can join under my link if you want. Or can directly go to the site. But I also joined directly and didn't get cash bonus so you can try.
Okay, thanks for linking me up to that ecommerce site, I will use your link sooner, when I'm ready to buy things from there. I will save your link with me.

So far so good, I don't think I have heard of it yet, though I will help you keep doing searching too to give you feedback here. This question is a very useful and good question to everyone.

Okay, thanks for linking me up to that ecommerce site, I will use your link sooner, when I'm ready to buy things from there. I will save your link with me.
There is offer of 40$ bonus but only for us resident. I also posted a review ,you can check

There is offer of 40$ bonus but only for us resident. I also posted a review ,you can check
Hmm, that means it looks great for US resident people. But still good too for us coming from third world country, cos we can still get some cash back from what we sold.

Hmm, that means it looks great for US resident people. But still good too for us coming from third world country, cos we can still get some cash back from what we sold.
Yes, I also use that site when I buy online products. But I can't get bonus because of terms and conditions of the reward offer

I don't know about global sites apart from a few offers here and there, but I know that locally, Jumia is doing some cash back thingy that I am yet to take advantage of but will do so soon.

I don't know about global sites apart from a few offers here and there, but I know that locally, Jumia is doing some cash back thingy that I am yet to take advantage of but will do so soon.
But some sites are for selected countries only. So all members can't join. I don't know if it's available worldwide

I don't know which country you are from, but I am using one here in Nigeria *obiwezy*
Obiwezy enterprise was launched in January 2010 with the great mission of being the Nigerian’s home of pre-owned gadgets such as smartphones, computers, smartwatches, iPads, and accessories. It offers to its customers a tremendous opportunity of buying quality used phones with warranty support and another opportunity also to help customers swap their used phones for a new one.
[automerge]1609688127[/automerge]
I don't know which country you are from, but I am using one here in Nigeria *obiwezy*
Obiwezy enterprise was launched in January 2010 with the great mission of being the Nigerian’s home of pre-owned gadgets such as smartphones, computers, smartwatches, iPads, and accessories. It offers to its customers a tremendous opportunity of buying quality used phones with warranty support and another opportunity also to help customers swap their used phones for a new one.

[automerge]1609688127[/automerge]
I'm from Nigeria, how is it possible to buy from this obiwezy site?? I guess is an online platform like Jumia and Kong's.com?? Why I don't buy from Jumia is because Jumia doesn't initiate that cash back reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds