Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is TEMU really worth buying from?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I've been hearing a lot about TEMU, and even see a ton of ads on YouTube as of late. I looked it up and it has a ton of junk on it, but there was some stuff I could see myself buying. But, has anyone here purchased through TEMU? Is it worth spending money on? Or should I pass?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never used TEMU for my online shopping. It's been Amazon and Walmart I use often but more of Amazon. The first time I heard about TEMU, the name sounded off. It never caught my interest to look into it further. It was the end of my association with the website.

I first heard of Temu a little earlier on this year when my daughter told me about it. I can't say I have used it but I have heard of those who do use it and have ordered from there and as much as they do receive their order, it does take a little while which I guess is to be expected.

I personally do not have any use for Temu but it does seem that people have had good experiences with them.

We buy our toddler's clothes on there and the clothes are pretty decent.

I have tried the clothes on there for myself and I was not impressed. The cut, fit, and quality of the clothes just simply weren't good.

We buy our toddler's clothes on there and the clothes are pretty decent.

I have tried the clothes on there for myself and I was not impressed. The cut, fit, and quality of the clothes just simply weren't good.
Yeah you're bound to get something mediocre, and sometimes what you see listed may not even be the right item. So many of these sites list a good looking item, only to send a knock-off piece of clothing that might not fit or even look good.

Also, I'm hearing that TEMU keeps track of your private info, and I don't know if true, but they probably do sell whatever private info you share with them? Like Name, address, phone, etc. I doubt your CC info or anything like that though.

I heard about this platform thanks to a close friend who frequently sends me links about TEMU products, I have not bought anything from said platform, but I read reviews due to my friend's insistence and I saw that the reviews are varied, some have had very good experiences while others not so much.

I have only used TEMU once for ordering clothes. Their services isn't that bad but I have far more better alternatives to make use of for all of my online shopping activities. I haven't looked for anything I wanted to shop online on Amazon and not find it. I heard they sell good fashionable puffer jackets on TEMU, I will definitely check it out.

Never heard of Temu. Now that I heard about it, will I try? No. I usually avid buying from international shopping app or platform. That's because delivery is delayed, shipping cost a lot and I also have to pay custom duty.

Some friends of mine bought from them, and they said it's worth it only if you use their promotions and discounts; otherwise, it's a 50/50.

I have an advertisement for this site on every website and I really decided to order the product, but it turned out that the quality here is even worse than on AliExpress. I believe that even the price for which this product is sold is too high

I haven't, but I have heard that workers are treated badly, even kids, so I'm not buying from this company. I'm not judging if you do; it is a tough life out there :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds