Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

📱 Social Media Is Social Media Marketing the Best Form of Digital Marketing

Utilizing social platforms to drive traffic.
Credits
Well, I believe social media marketing is the best form of digital marketing. My belief is based on a couple of facts.

Social media sites have a large user base and receive huge traffic.

Social media sites are used by all ages, people of varied interest, and various backgrounds.

Social media sites are free, you can do free marketing.

Social media sites are low cost advertising platforms.

Anyone can becoming a social media marketing expert, you can learn through trial and error and you don’t need a degree or a course, or even prior experience in marketing.

To make most from social media marketing, you need to understand how the social sites actually works and know how to create content for specific platform. For instance, if you intend to use Facebook, try to learn how its algorithm work and what features are available.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's one of the best ways to do it.

However, so many people are getting it wrong and approaching it in ways that isn't feasible for marketing anything.

I'll explain. Ask any forum owner who tried to use social media to promote their forum but failed at it. They did what every other failed admin did: posted content to links on their forum.

That's a bad strategy. Why? Social media algorithms are set to put less views and eyes on promotional content. If someone leaves the platform, that means that is one less set of eyes on advertising that makes the platform money. No wonder they're make it difficult. I would to if I owned the platform because those are expensive to run!

So, what do you do?

You change your approach. You join to build a community and connect with your audience. You post 90% native in-platform content and 10% promotional content. That means 9 out of 10 posts on social media should be text, photos, videos, stories, and live streams uploaded to that platform.

You're not on social to promote a link. You're on social to promote your brand or even you as an expert in your niche.

Your audience will find your blog posts and community once you start to earn a reputation because you can talk about it and promote it without even posting a link and they're find it.

But it takes work. it takes hard work. If you're not a hard worker, you'll fail. Better to be blunt than sugar coat anything.

You should use social media marketing as a way to build an additional community on each social platform you decide to use for the purpose of brand awareness and expert reputation.

That's how you win at social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 3)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds