Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is setting up a phone repair business viable?

The viability of your phone repair business depends on thorough market research, careful planning, competitive pricing, and a focus on customer satisfaction.

There is a massive market of many old phones in here. There are many people who get such kind of phones repaired. However, finding the parts of those old phones could be a tough job. This is why majority of the people prefer and own new smartphones.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a massive market of many old phones in here. There are many people who get such kind of phones repaired. However, finding the parts of those old phones could be a tough job. This is why majority of the people prefer and own new smartphones.

This is something that I can actually attest to when it comes to finding it difficult to get some of the old spare parts of such phones. This is because there is an old smartphone of mine which damaged and I needed to replace the panel but it was no longer in the market and that was how I dumped the phone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds