Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS PROP FIRM TRADING THE BEST?

I still do not understand what propfirm is. Are they forex brokers or equivalent? Is there an option for copytrading because that's what the replies are suggesting. Can you shed more light please?

Advertisement Placeholder
Good day to you and welcome to this thread!
Propfirm trading is one of the latest happenings these days .
In my opinion, every trader should aim to trade a propfirm account , especially those that lack enough capital .
This is one of the quick ways to leverage your way into having your capital.

Of course, there are rules that must be adhered and I think every profitable trader must have a solid set of rules to guide his trading.
What is your take?
I think if you do proper profit-loss analysis and evaluate the risks, you will find out that prop-firm trading is actually a very good method of getting maximum returns in trading while reducing the losses as much as possible.

Im hearing about the website for the first time. I'm not really into trading. But the last paragraph got me so much. There's a rule that guide every trader. And also as a trader, you must have a list of rules.

Good day to you and welcome to this thread!
Propfirm trading is one of the latest happenings these days .
In my opinion, every trader should aim to trade a propfirm account , especially those that lack enough capital .
This is one of the quick ways to leverage your way into having your capital.

Of course, there are rules that must be adhered and I think every profitable trader must have a solid set of rules to guide his trading.
What is your take?
Yes it's going high now a days as a new trading site but if you want to work under this kind of solid set of rules then this is not saying wrong that risky rules would absolutely prevent you from going up and even your entire set mark as well. So, try to go there with information or knowing.

I do believe that Prop firm account is a good idea to earn money as a trader but not all traders earn money with prop firm because of the drawdown rule's, if you are good at trading with drawdown then it will be a good idea

it is true that you can make a lot of money from profirms but you can also encounter some major losses using there platform, it has happened to so many people that i know, it is not sustainable.

I still do not understand what propfirm is. Are they forex brokers or equivalent? Is there an option for copytrading because that's what the replies are suggesting. Can you shed more light please?
Prop firm are people that will give you a huge amount of money to trade for them,but you need to show them how you can trade before they give you the account.

I have seen that they have been getting a lot of good percentages of recent but then people need to understand that it is not just all about this but you should also know how to make decisions on your own.

Prop firm are people that will give you a huge amount of money to trade for them,but you need to show them how you can trade before they give you the account.
That's good. They'll give people money to trade for them. Did they pay those who trade for them a commission from their profit or they paid them salary? Either of the two is good and it's an opportunity for those who trading knowledge but don't have money to trade to grab.

I have always been thinking about ways in which people can be able to start the forex market and have advantage even without starting bit too much money and I think this is the right way to go.

i still stand by what i said earlier, it is not sustainable on the long run as you are bound to lose your capital, the system is always designed to beat you, it may not be now, but it will definitely happen.

i still stand by what i said earlier, it is not sustainable on the long run as you are bound to lose your capital, the system is always designed to beat you, it may not be now, but it will definitely happen.
Finally an honest take on the platform. I've come to understand that a lot of these copy trading platforms are designed to not make you win at all. So, the only way is if you make a small percentage of your capital, exit quickly.

Based on your explanation I think having an account with propfirm is great but I don't know much about it and I will really love to give it a try when I have someone to direct me on that.

Based on your explanation I think having an account with propfirm is great but I don't know much about it and I will really love to give it a try when I have someone to direct me on that.
That will be a good idea, if you know how to trade the financial market I'll advise you to go for a prop account because you'll have a huge amount of money to trade.

I think before you consider anything as good for trading most especially online, it's very important that you have tried working on that site and have a prove that it's legit.

Yes. Prop trading is legit. A good trader can pass an evaluation, pay a one-time fee, get a funded account, and have access to a prop firm's capital. If they continue to trade profitably, they'll get more capital to trade (up to $2 million in many cases) and keep a significant portion of the profits they earn.

Larger capital is one of the most important factors you have to consider when you are interested to trade and to make profit .
With a prop account you can have access to larger capital but still to be able to succeed you still needs to know how to trade generally.

Yes, all that matters is the knowledge, if you have the knowledge of forex trading you are going to handle big accounts in trading, a lot of people are making it look somehow.

Yes, all that matters is the knowledge, if you have the knowledge of forex trading you are going to handle big accounts in trading, a lot of people are making it look somehow.
I completely agree with what you've said, if you have the knowledge of forex trading you are going to earn money with it, a lot of people don't have the knowledge that's what they keep failing.

Having a good knowledge in forex trading is very important, if you don't have the knowledge you are not going to earn any money, that's why you need to work on yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds