Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS PROP FIRM TRADING THE BEST?

Genie011

Mythical member
Credits
Good day to you and welcome to this thread!
Propfirm trading is one of the latest happenings these days .
In my opinion, every trader should aim to trade a propfirm account , especially those that lack enough capital .
This is one of the quick ways to leverage your way into having your capital.

Of course, there are rules that must be adhered and I think every profitable trader must have a solid set of rules to guide his trading.
What is your take?

Advertisement Placeholder
Prop firm account is a good idea to earn money as a trader but not all traders earn money with prop firm because of the drawdown rule's, if you are good at trading with drawdown then it will be a good idea.

Prop firm account is a good idea to earn money as a trader but not all traders earn money with prop firm because of the drawdown rule's, if you are good at trading with drawdown then
Well the so called prop firm account I don't really know how specifically how it's work but I believe that someone can make a fortune from it,needmore enlighten ment

Well the so called prop firm account I don't really know how specifically how it's work but I believe that someone can make a fortune from it,needmore enlighten ment
A prop firm account is a company that will give you a huge amount of money to trade and you share the profit, if you are a good trader you can take advantage of that and earn enough money.

Propfirms are firms that offers traders large capitals so that they trade professionally under some set of rules rules. From $5k, $10k up to $500k accounts after passing their evaluation phase on a demo . There target is to make 10% in 30 days while not making a loss of 5% of the account in a day or 10% loss in total
Propfirms are firms that offers traders large capitals so that they trade professionally under some set of rules rules. From $5k, $10k up to $500k accounts after passing their evaluation phase on a demo . There target is to make 10% in 30 days while not making a loss of 5% of the account in a day or 10% loss in total
I would love to join one someday, it has been my dream, working under a propfirm as a disciplined trader.
I just fancy the idea of risk management

Last edited:

I would love to join one someday, it has been my dream, working under a propfirm as a disciplined trader.
I just fancy the idea of risk management
Superb, it's my dream too.
I intend to start up with myforex funds their $5k challenge.
I have tried the ftmo free trial and passed.
You could give it a shot too.

Superb, it's my dream too.
I intend to start up with myforex funds their $5k challenge.
I have tried the ftmo free trial and passed.
You could give it a shot too.
Wow, FTMO offers free trial?
That would be a great way to begin my preparations I presume.
How was your experience with the free trial if I may ask?
Is it like any other demo?

Yes, if you are a trader I think trading prop firm account will be a good idea to earn a decent amount of money, but you need to know how to use drawdowns.

Prop trading gives much higher earning potential compared to investment banking or private equity jobs. It allows a trader to make money trading for firms regardless of how much money they make from their expertise.

Prop trading gives much higher earning potential compared to investment banking or private equity jobs. It allows a trader to make money trading for firms regardless of how much money they make from their expertise.
I completely agree with you,
Prop firm trading is becoming popular these days.
I won't be long it might displace brokers that don't offer such services

I completely agree with you,
Prop firm trading is becoming popular these days.
I won't be long it might displace brokers that don't offer such services
Prop accounts is the future of trading.
It allows for risk management to be incorporated while making a wonderful amount by risking a tiny percentage of the account.

Prop accounts is the future of trading.
It allows for risk management to be incorporated while making a wonderful amount by risking a tiny percentage of the account.
You are absolutely right, I never knew that as I started trading and the results were just deadly because I was so in rush to make money and flip my account to get it big.

Yes for sure, as a trader who trades the forex market,it's always good to start trading with the prop firm account, it will really help you in your trade.

Yes for sure, as a trader who trades the forex market,it's always good to start trading with the prop firm account, it will really help you in your trade.
The truth is working under a set of strict risk management rules would definitely prevent you from blowing up your entire capital and the little percentage gain in prop account is something huge

The truth is working under a set of strict risk management rules would definitely prevent you from blowing up your entire capital and the little percentage gain in prop account is something huge
Yes you're right even though sometimes when the necessary analysis is done one still ends up blowing his or her account. That's why risk management is very important in trading

Yes you're right even though sometimes when the necessary analysis is done one still ends up blowing his or her account. That's why risk management is very important in trading
Definitely, forex is just an uncertain market and anything could happen at anytime that is why without risk management it is quite impossible to make it continuously

Honestly speaking I have never heard of it before. However according to members is that it's trading app or rather a broker. I am not in to this for now but I too prefers the knowledge.

Definitely, forex is just an uncertain market and anything could happen at anytime that is why without risk management it is quite impossible to make it continuously
Yes you're right, the market markers are always there to create some set ups and strategies to make one lose his or her money, the only way to avoid that is risk management.

Yes you're right, the market markers are always there to create some set ups and strategies to make one lose his or her money, the only way to avoid that is risk management.
Without risk management it would be quite impossible to get something out of the markets. It would be difficult to protect what you have and it would result to even more loses.

Prop firm account is a good idea to earn money as a trader but not all traders earn money with prop firm because of the drawdown rule's, if you are good at trading with drawdown then it will be a good idea.
Prop firm account as a trader is good, I have a brother who wants to use the prop firm account in other to trade, I think this is one of the best thing one should do as a forex trader who doesn't have much capital for trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds