Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is partnership a great way of making your business successful?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Many business owners can not afford all the expenses so they will need a partner, in most cases finding a good business partner will help your business to grow.

Is partnership a great way of making your business successful?

Advertisement Placeholder
Finding a partner is not easy because a dishonest partner can ruin your business and there are no shortcuts to success in a business

Finding a partner is not easy because a dishonest partner can ruin your business and there are no shortcuts to success in a business
I'm going to piggyback this statement.
I almost started a business (Security Patrol Firm) and my partner was someone I trusted at the time but soon became someone who used me for money and then never paid me back and completely ditched me. I can only imagine how it would have been if he owned half of the company as well.

If you have everything in a written contract that clearly states responsibilities (including finances), I believe partnership businesses can grow really big. The major issue with a partnership business is finance, if you have a written contract, it is less likely that disputes will arise.

Partnerships can be a great way to make a business successful, as they can provide access to new resources, customers, and expertise. However, it's important to choose a partner whose values and goals align with your own, and to have a clear and detailed partnership agreement in place.

In my home country, 80% of partnership business have not been successful because it always end up in a conflict due to bridge of agreement. It is requisite to seek funds that could be enough to run the business instead of entering into partnerships.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds