Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is online investment safe

Online trading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption.

Advertisement Placeholder
While it may be true that nothing is perfectly safe in this world, online trading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. ... If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption

Online investment is very safe on a condition that you research on it very well before venture into it but if you not do so you might end up losing your hard earned money. So I advice you check the platform review first before indulging into any online that you might pick interest in

Online business is self only if you are doing it in a reliable source but if you fall into a victim that simply means you are lost,you must not borrowed money to do online business because you can gain you can also lost.

Investing in an online business always comes with serious risk attached to it. Am a living witness of this as I lost over 80k Naira to an online business and I can't really figure the cause even has have done all my finding before investing I still fell victim.
But I will advice that any interested person in an online business should avoid get rich quick scheme or greediness.

Online investment is not that safe for me because some online investment are scam,i have a friend who did online investment that invest a lot of money on it but at the end he lose but I don't judge who do we are all different and have different piority
Not all online investment are scam, but I agree to the fact that majority are not legit, before you commit yourself into any online scheme or investment plan, verify the authenticity and geniusnes of that platform from reviews of people

While it may be true that nothing is perfectly safe in this world, online trading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. ... If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption

Before investing online, do make sure to check reviews, i always prefer sites that have been available for a year or more, i would love them as far as they are not hyip or ponzis, these are definitely scams, i can choose to invest in stocks or mutual funds with trusted websites with great reviews.

Most of investment platform are legal and safe but some are doing frauds. So we can not recognize fruad forum and sites, so if we want to invest online then be careful.try to invest in Crypto currencies,here he can invest peacefully and no danger for fraud, but Risk of loss in Crypto investment is your own.

online trading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. ... If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption.

While it may be true that nothing is perfectly safe in this world, online trading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. ... If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption.

I do not trust 90% of online sites who ask me to invest a certain amount of money and the only thing you can watch out when you are investing in any online site is the return amount of interest,90% off online site that returns 50% interest on investment and above within a short time are always come.

Online investment is actually cool but the right place to invest is the major question to be answered.
I have done some online investments and got good returns on them but later on some crashed while few with little ROI and Lon term still pay.

Still the safest especially if your investment is in the highest currency in the world, I mean USD £ it it is ok. Bcs as those currency increase the value of your investment increases. That's makes you safe in the instance of nigerian naira.

It depends on your skill. The more skill you have, the better you can earn.
Without investment, you can't grow your business, whether online or offline.
Your experience in this business is very important before making an online investment.

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
That will depend on the type of online investment you are talking about. Some online investments are very very safe. But not all online investment are safe to do. For example high-yield investment platforms. These are a no-no for online investment.

Yeah it is safe , the only problem faced is fear of being scammed , most online investment platforms have folded up and have taken lots of people cash with them, thats why before investing in any online platform you must be sure it is very legit.

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
In online investment, there are many websites that get scammed and there are very few trustful sides, so you should research from those sites and before joining any site and investing in it.

Online investment is safe only if the investment is legit and the site is well confirmed.
Some investment will just use small interest to attract you and latter they will just close it down and never allow you to login again. Some will also allow you to invest and later wind up.

As for me oh yes online investment is really safe but that's if you are in the right way or right investment because some are really scam so you have to be really careful but if you are doing the right one then it's really safe
Exactly because not all online investment is truly an investment. Ponzi is online isn't it? Is ponzi safe? Never. Any investment that doesn't involve trading something, ie, buying and selling of products just make a run of your life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds