Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is MySpace still a viable marketing tool?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
MySpace came about in 2004 if I remember correctly, and I fell in love with the site back then. These days, it's still around, and even though it's not as popular as Facebook or most other sites, it's still alive and kicking, and is still a good place for bands and musicians. But, could it be good for promotion and marketing? I am open to using all platforms if it helps me draw in more people.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly I don't think so.you can check the amount of traffic inflow the site receive daily. Or Facebook or Instagram should be your best option.

MySpace is not as well-known as Facebook and YouTube. Anyone who has a phone or anyone who knows a little bit about the Internet will know about Facebook and YouTube, but they don't know anything about MySpace. Don't know if I don't know myself.

Myspace is like dead town. Nobody goes there anymore. Mostly bots and the site is basically kept as namesake. No effort over there would pay off. I think it would take some time for that domain revival. And in near future it is possible to to see if it works with traffic. As of today, I don't think it would work out.

I think Myspace has gone into what we call extinction because I don't think there is any valid info about it

Are you still talking about this site that is no longer alive. Even if it still in used I'm sure the traffic will just be too small for any kind of marketing. So I will advise you go more for the major platforms now

I'm not sure MySpace is still a viable social media tool . You can effectively use other social media channels

Not as if I'm trying to downgrade the social media platform but no business owner should even think of using the platform as a marketing tool for his or her business. We all know Facebook is the biggest giant of all them at the moment so spending money for marketing on Myspace will just be as if you want to waste your funds because it won't convert.

MySpace is a kind of social network that is extremely hot right now. It gets millions of visitors to its site each day and it is one of the most visited websites in the world. MySpace is a phenomenal and provides marketers another river to market their resources abundantly as it consist a large network of individuals.

The Advent of Facebook and Instagram has rendered those sites like Myspace.com obsolete and less effective. Most of these kids do not know about Mysapce. Therefore, Myspace is one of the less place to market your product or service. Rather choose to market your goods on social media like Facebook, because it has higher number of active users. Facebook also covers most niches you could every think of.

The time of influence that my space commanded is now over, it's all in the past so thinking about advertising or promoting your business on Myspace shouldn't be in your options instead platforms like Facebook, Instagram Twitter and WhatsApp will do the job just fine.

Social media trailblazer myspace remains up and running, though the website has a new look. People can create new accounts on the site, with the option to personalize content, including what shows up on the home .

No, MySpace is not as popular as it used to be. But the new improved interface is really cool. If you and your friends want to escape from all the drama of overpopulated social media network and exist in your own space, then MySpace is just the place for you. But regarding i don't regard it as a force to reckon with in advertising since advertising involves reaching out to a large audience

i remember how promising the social media platform was when it first came out but now it is not that useful again and you should instead go for other marketing options.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds