Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Marketing important in a business?

marketing is one of the basic elements of business because without it people won't know about your products... It's quite interesting that we humans market products we use on a daily basis without even knowing it.....for example if I use a very good cream that meets my expectations, the next day if I run into a friend I probably tell her about it and the probability that she will try it out is very high... That is basically marketing

Advertisement Placeholder
The corona pandemic event this year is a prove of how important marketing is in a business. Especially digital marketing, using this method of marketing strategy will enable a business owner to reach their customers via social media with stress less endeavors.A business that lacks good marketing system would have collapsed by now.In simplicity the survival of any business relies on marketing.

Marketing is a way of engaging your customers. Engaging customers is different from pushing your offers. Engaging involves furnishing your customers with relevant information about your products and your business also. It also increases the sales of products.

Marketing in business, is very important in business because it help business to grow, so the major thing to achieve success in a business is by marketing your business.

Marketing is of great assistance and benefits to any business. It is of great importance in terms of exploring, advancing, promoting and offering items or services to your objective market.
The main concern of any business is benefit. Benefit is generally the consequence of effective deals. Marketing is a significant business measure where you advise, draw in and persuade individuals that your items or services are of an incentive to them.

Without Marketing and promoting, numerous organizations would neglect to exist. You could have the most stunning item or service, however in the event that nobody realizes it exist or comprehends the worth, you won't make a solitary deal.

There are numerous sorts of Marketing and Advertising strategies you could use to contact your expected clients, however it's ideal to have a blend of various strategies.
Yes dear, I think it is the most important thing for business promotion, because your business development depends on number of customers, so by marketing of your business products you can attract customers at higher rate.

Oh, but of course, you need a solid marketing strategy to propel your business to greater heights. But unfortunately, a lot of businesses neglect this part of their operations. I mean, if giant chains such as Nandos, Apple, Nike and Coca Cola still value marketing, I just don't get why much, much smaller companies feel they don't need it. The mind truly boggles SMH!:rolleyes:

marketing is very essential to the success of any business, marketing helps to build a very good relationship between ones brand and it's targeted audience , marketing helps a company to sell it goods and services .the main purpose of any business is to make money and marketting is the only way to achieve it.

Yes marketing is the basic point of a business.. without marketing we cannot run a business..it is a key to success of any business.

What a great exposé on the subject of marketing, the fact that I have some good memories of my time marketing some goods gives me a de javu feeling. Marketing is something that I excel and love doing so much.
I can authoritatively say that without marketing most businesses would not sale much.

Marketing is really important in any business because it's the one that's really promoting business seriously, without marketing business can't move forward and nobody will even notice your business, from marketing you going to meet prospective customers that will also put smiles in your face

Marketing is synonymous to advertising and depending on the way you look at it that is what the business needs. Take for example a small business of selling snack food in the neighborhood. If there is no marketing and no advertising then how will the neighbors know that you have snack foods for sale? A simple announcement will do and buyers will come to you to sample your product. That is the essence of marketing - to reach the prospective buyers of the announcement of your business.

Excellent description of what marketing is and its purpose in any business. It is the fundamental pillar that can cause the boom or bust of a company. If you do not use marketing properly to promote your products, the investment you have made may be more lost than profit, as the information does not reach the customer.

Marketing is of great assistance and benefits to any business. It is of great importance in terms of exploring, advancing, promoting and offering items or services to your objective market.
The main concern of any business is benefit. Benefit is generally the consequence of effective deals. Marketing is a significant business measure where you advise, draw in and persuade individuals that your items or services are of an incentive to them.

Without Marketing and promoting, numerous organizations would neglect to exist. You could have the most stunning item or service, however in the event that nobody realizes it exist or comprehends the worth, you won't make a solitary deal.

There are numerous sorts of Marketing and Advertising strategies you could use to contact your expected clients, however it's ideal to have a blend of various strategies.
Ues off course marketing is most important for any type of business. People do not know about our business untill and unless we make them know about our business through advertisement.

Marketing is highly important in businesses, marketing help to provide customers the product they want in a easy way to get, it helps to reach a large number of people and create awareness about your business

Marketing is necessary same like opening shop without board outside the shop.
A business can only run with the help of marketing because marketing is the ways to give success to our bsuiness,marketing can be done through some add on facebook ,instagram ,youtube or on some other forums ,but i will always say that marketing is very important for running our business

Marketing is one of the most essential part of a business. It's a must have because it is how you make your products and services known to the public and customers. You make people aware of what you're offering. And frankly, the sales relies on the excellent marketing strategy of one's business.

Marketing is the backbone of any business because you must know about 4P'S of the Marketing.
First one is Product you should have knowledge of market that what type of product you can easily sale.
Second one and important one is Place where you want to sale your product.
Third one is price you must set the product prich which is reachable by people of that place otherwise your product will not be sold and loss occour.
The last one is Promotion and is the necessary thing in marketing that how you promote or advertise you business in the market.

Marketing is very important in any business . Without marketing the owner of a business can't get success in his business. Best marketing platforms are facebook and youtube .

There is saying "punctuality is the soul of the business" but according to me, marketing is the business itself, because without marketing, there is tendency that the business fails because there is no other easy way you can make sales except by marketing

Marketing is really important and plays a very important role in every business, you might have some bad quality products but trust me, marketing will always make it look nice, it's the basis of every business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds