Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Liverpool the biggest club in England?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not a football supporter, but with a football obsessed other half, it's very difficult to escape it. I wouldn't necessarily say they are, not at the moment anyway. If I were to think about football teams in England, I think my first thoughts would be Manchester City or Manchester United. Currently Arsenal are top of the league, but how long will that last? 🤔

How do you define 'biggest'? Man City is currently the richest, Liverpool in third place - as per https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64314328

In terms of fame and reputation, I'd have said Manchester United were probably more *famous* but they've not been doing so well of late.

How do you define 'biggest'? Man City is currently the richest, Liverpool in third place - as per https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64314328

In terms of fame and reputation, I'd have said Manchester United were probably more *famous* but they've not been doing so well of late.
I think you have to consider the trophies those clubs have won and on that note, Manchester City is still far behind. There are other local clubs that have more trophies than them.

This is why I asked how you defined 'biggest'.

I am not a huge football fan but I am surrounded by it due to my sons being huge football fans. One supports Manchester United, another supports Liverpool and another supports Tottenham. I am not sure if I would say that Liverpool is the biggest club in England as you have other clubs such as Manchester United, Arsenal, and many others that are also about as big as Liverpool.

I would say they are one of the biggest but not the biggest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds