Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is lack of FOCUS the reason most Startup fail?

To me lack of focus makes some start ups business end because they are not after maximizing their business but rather they are after the profits which in turns make them distracted

Advertisement Placeholder
Yea. Lack of focus could hinder a business . if one don't have the End means of his/her plan in view, something else might resort as a result of bad business plan and this might be catastrophic.

Yes is not far from that, lack of fucus can cause failure in business.. All new business need to be very discipline and fucus in management of finance and operations. The business may lack funding but if the little at hand is well managed, the business will survive.

The number one reason why start-ups fail was “no market need.” Nine of the top 20 reasons for startup failures – and five out of the top 10 – were related to customers – not meeting customers' needs, not listening to them or even ignoring them

It might not be and hundred percent reason why a business is falling but at least it is 70% reason why a business is falling because lack of concentration and focus will not help you in any way in any business , anyone that wants a success in his or her business must dedicate his or her time for that business.

There are a lot of thing is that may lead to the closure of business in the early stage. Though lack of focus from the entreprenuer is one of them but not in the first three in my opinion. The first one is lack of proper planning, most entrepreneur don't plan how they are going to maneuver very well before they enter into the market. Another problem is that they're not very good at marketing. Poor marketing often leads to little or no sales and this may force them to close up the business over time.

Whether in business or not, lack of focus is the reason why most of the businesses suffer setback. Every business needs proper attention when you give your business all that is needed it will definitely grow.
Focusing on your business will make you to plan ahead and make you to plan strategies to flourish in your business.

I believe any business planning to come to the limelight..must have laid a proper structure, a predefined goal. and this means that they have focus. However this plans might be brought to an abrupt end due to circumstances unforseen. For examples, startup in the tech industries using a decentralise method of payment ( cryptocurrency) can have a massive setback due to policy issue by the federal government.

Why not. Or rather yes because when a producer or a business owner can't has lack of focus on his or her business it will make the seller to loss some of his or her customers and also it will lead him or her to lack some amount of money. It's good to put or focus on your work or business

If the business environment isn't right then it is doomed to fail ,I read somewhere that 3 out of every 5 startup fail. It could be due to a number of different factors , adequate funding is one of the major reason why startup fail. Also not having a predisposed plan allows room for failure.

I can tell you that most startups fail as a result of a lot of factors not just lack of focus alone. When you have a wrong perspective of your kind of business you want to go into, failure is at the Conner. People don't get really trained for the type of business they go into

Well focus could be the one of the reason most startup or business may fail but their are others too like not having a good business plan which one could work towards too. Another could be lack of experience, some people embark or venture into a field of business that they are not familiar with as this could really cause problems I the future

Having studied how over 60% of startups failed, I noticed series of trends that eventually lead to their early closure. The one that baffled me the most is the major impact it has in early closure on some promising businesses.

What other things could lead to early closure of Newly established businesses?
Not only lack of focus several other reasons such as : cash flow problems, mismanagement of funds, not having enough knowledge on the business ventured into, lack of sales which leads to no profit, hiring the wrong staff.

When you putting up a business you have to set goals and focus on that goals. If you were diverted by your problems I think you should stop doing some business. It will never go forward because you lack focus on your business. It is very crucial to focus on it.

Lack of focus is one of the reasons why many business men fail easier focus in time of business will always gives you goals and directions but a prason will out a focus will always be moving from one business to another having no standard business at hand.

There are so many factors that can attribute to the failure of start up business but I believe focus is part of them. If you don't have focus in whatever you are doing, it will sure fail. Focus is determination and believe. Whatever you determine and believe that you can do it and it will succeed, surely you will work towards it and it will succeed.
[automerge]1612668587[/automerge]
There are so many factors that can attribute to the failure of start up business but I believe focus is part of them. If you don't have focus in whatever you are doing, it will sure fail. Focus is determination and believe. Whatever you determine and believe that you can do it and it will succeed, surely you will work towards it and it will succeed.

To rephrase this question; is lack of define business vision the reason most start up business fail. Well, yes. Most persons just wake up one morning and admire a business idea without proper researching of what it entails and launch out without having any idea on how to manage the business. Such business usually crash within years of start up.

It's one of the reason why most startups fail because you have no time to look after it but will you want to start sometime will not have time to look after that don't feel you you have to be able to maintain your thing while you want to start so that you can make profit and so that the business can grow

Focus is not the only reason most especially no proper preparation and mismanagement can also affect

Startup founders dream of becoming the next Airbnb or Uber, but the harsh reality is that most startups don’t end with a success story. The silver lining is that failed startups serve as cautionary tales for entrepreneurs. Much can be learned from why others didn’t succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds