Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to get traffic from YouTube Comments?

Is it at all possible to draw in traffic from the YouTube comment sections? I wouldn't mind finding ways of advertising on some channels comment sections. I know this is probably not allowed on YouTube, but I figure I could maybe work with the YouTubers to promote. Do you think any YouTubers would do that?
Yes, it is possible. You can just simply go a YouTube video that's similar to your channel or blog and promote your links but do not spam. Some YouTubers do set that all comments should be approve them and once you spam, they will definitely delete your comment or simply remove your link.

Advertisement Placeholder
Maybe I do not fully understand what you mean because I am wondering how you would get traffic from the comment section of another YouTube channel. Most of the commenters in YouTube don't come back to check on their comments unless they are needing an important response. In my YouTube channel all the comments are like inert that even if I reply with a question I never received an answer which means the viewer did not come back to that video anymore.

Yes it's possible to get many traffic in youtube channel to our comments box but your content decided traffic in comment box if your content attractive and inspection inspiration and if your content is funny comedy show and knowledge gain for other people that a possibility to get more traffic in comment section

Yes, if you agree with them that you will also comment below their videos and subscribe like.And they will also paste links under your videos ie promote each other then it is a good idea but if you do all this without agreement then they will report and it will become spam.This could lead to your account being suspended.

You can get the traffic from the youtube comment section nmbut you should not post link simply you just watch the video and then' write something valuable in the comment because most of the time it happens that who ever watchibg a video they mostly use to watch comments so when this will happen then it will helo you

Yeah you can get the traffic through youtube comment but for this you must post good quality video that is regarding health , life discussing or something like we compel to do comment or likes your channel.
There are also many more ways to get traffic on youtube channel not just only through comment because people recognized the videos summary as well so it's a kind lf tough work.

Its possible to get traffic from youtube comments, but do it the right way by promoting whatever you are into to people instead of just spamming randomly cause that won't be good. Just get their attention and promote yourself to them and I bet you most pple will buy it and some will still ignore, that way you avoid being insulted and getting banned too.

All you have to do is find popular videos in your niche and leave positive, relevantcomments, entice viewers to click on your username which in turn will lead them to yourYouTube channel which in turn will direct them to your website.

I think it is possible to draw traffic from YouTube comments especially if your content is very engaging and comment provoking also try to have a link to a website or blog to direct them to

Definitely, you can make of get traffic from a YouTube comment. Let's say for example you want to promote a product for a company and direct traffic to their weblink. The best thing to do is to make a review for this company and their products and post it on your channel and there after drop the link again in the connect section

You can increase traffic on YouTube channel if you follow some good points or ideas. First one your Title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. Second one create transcripts of your videos. Use tags and optimise your thumbnail. Comments section is also very important tool for this purpose.

Yes it is but I'm very sure YouTube will not want to allow users post content that let people leave their site for another one. What I mean is that if your post caption contains link to your site and the post isn't removed by YouTube for violating their terms and conditions, it's possible.
Is it at all possible to draw in traffic from the YouTube comment sections? I wouldn't mind finding ways of advertising on some channels comment sections. I know this is probably not allowed on YouTube, but I figure I could maybe work with the YouTubers to promote. Do you think any YouTubers would do that?
[automerge]1611752887[/automerge]
Yes it is but I'm very sure YouTube will not want to allow users post content that let people leave their site for another one. What I mean is that if your post caption contains link to your site and the post isn't removed by YouTube for violating their terms and conditions, it's possible.

I don't get what you are trying to say. Do you mean paying a YouTuber to promote your product or website on his channel or posting comment on his video.
Whatever you mean. You can contact a YouTubeR wit lots of subscribers an pay him to promote your product or service

You are allowed to advertise your channels in your videos and your descriptions. But the reason why it is not allowed in the comment section is that it may be spammed. Some people abuse the comment sections by flooding the comment with advertisements.

I don't think that YouTube allows the posting of adverts and links on the comments section. If you intend to advertise your products or services on Youtube, you can do that either paying directly to the company you help you advertise, or by paying YouTubers to assist you advertise on their page.

well, this is an interesting point, yes I think that it is possible to draw in traffic from the youtube comment section. there are different ways to get traffic from the youtube channel. by posting inspirational and interesting videos, by sharing links to a youtube video, by using your other social media accounts you can bring more traffic.

that is interesting but really every person who is active on YouTube has some information about them and once you join an active channel and you your self become a very influencial follower and comentor then you could attract alot of people to begin to follow you.

Yea sure, you can promote your own channels in the comments, most times under comments of viral videos. However I think one can focus on other means as well, to get more traffic to your YouTube channel.

Yes it is very possible to get traffic from youtube. Recently a lot of entrepreneurs are using that medium to promote goods and services to the general public. I personally did that some years back and the outcome was very nice.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is possible to get traffic from YouTube comment. If you have good comment in a video people will like to watch more videos because they believe you are the best

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds