Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to get traffic from YouTube Comments?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it at all possible to draw in traffic from the YouTube comment sections? I wouldn't mind finding ways of advertising on some channels comment sections. I know this is probably not allowed on YouTube, but I figure I could maybe work with the YouTubers to promote. Do you think any YouTubers would do that?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know this is probably not allowed on YouTub
It's allowed to promote your channel, but not to spam links in the comments, because after a period of time, they get automatically blocked and sent to the moderated comments section to the youtuber and he can approve them from there, just know how to do it

Okay that is interesting but really every person who is active on YouTube has some information about them and once you join an active channel and you your self become a very influencial follower and comentor then you could attract alot of people to begin to follow you aswel ...........

Is it at all possible to draw in traffic from the YouTube comment sections? I wouldn't mind finding ways of advertising on some channels comment sections. I know this is probably not allowed on YouTube, but I figure I could maybe work with the YouTubers to promote. Do you think any YouTubers would do that?
Yes if you make an agreement with the u tubers of that specific channel and they allow you to share your channel's link in their comment section, then you can share your link in comment section and in this way your channel can be easily promoted.

All you have to do is find popular videos in your niche and leave positive, relevant comments, entice viewers to click on your username which in turn will lead them to your YouTube channel which in turn will direct them to your website.

You can partner with a popular YouTuber and ask him to give a shout out in the video. You can also ask him to share your link on the description. However, posting links in the comment section will be considered spamming. I don't think anyone is interested in checking these links on the comment.

You can get traffic from YouTube without spamming with your link as your account could get flagged by YouTube if done too much. All you have to do is to get into an agreement with some you tubers with lots of subscribers, if he/she requests for some fees before they could help then that isn't a bad, as nothing goes for nothing.

It's allowed to promote your channel, but not to spam links in the comments, because after a period of time, they get automatically blocked and sent to the moderated comments section to the youtuber and he can approve them from there, just know how to do it
No it's not allowed , and it's cheap to advertise your channel in someone else's comment section, you want traffic create good content and earn your audience

You don't have to use unauthorized pattern to spam comments in your comment section via your YouTube platform. If you want to advertise your youtube to gain more subscribers and likes, comments, and views etc. I will encourage you to share your youtube links to social media platforms, websites that have lots of traffic, and through sponsored contents etc.

I don't know about YouTube a lot, but if you spam your links in the comments section of someone's page on Facebook, it can lead jail time, on Facebook of course.

It's just wrong. There are forums you can do that, or groups on social media, but unless you're providing highly valuable information in that link, it's not advisable.

I think only good title can never bring traffic to your channel. Therefore, whatever video you make, the video is very strong and quality voice, so traffic can be increased on your video. And you should use Hashtag in videos right now, even traffic comes on YouTube channel.

Yes you can gain traffic through comments section. First, what is your Utube channel all about. Is it engaging and adding value to your followers. If yes then you can be rest assured that comments section can attract followers. The more positive engaging comments on the channel the more other people gets interested to know more

Promotion of any thing in the form of links under any video of yourtube is not allowed. It's consider as spam. But Yes ,if you are replying simple under any video from your channel which has videos related to your business or affiliate program then may be you ll get traffic through your comments. Like when a person ll like your comment or ll find your reply attractive,he ll definitely visit your channel.
[automerge]1609167166[/automerge]
Promotion of any thing in the form of links under any video of yourtube is not allowed. It's consider as spam. But Yes ,if you are replying simple under any video from your channel which has videos related to your business or affiliate program then may be you ll get traffic through your comments. Like when a person ll like your comment or ll find your reply attractive,he ll definitely visit your channel.

Yeah it is possible to drive traffic from YouTube comments but you need to be strategic about it.

You just need to subscribe to channels with large subscribers and turn on the notification buttons.

The you need to state at alert for the next videos published by those channels. You goal is to be the first two people that will comment on the videos.

Make controversial comments to the videos, albeit the good ones, and leave a link back to your website, then sit back and watch how your website receives huge traffic.

Last edited:
A lot of ways are out there which you can use to drive traffic to your website. Posting links in the comments on YouTube is allowed as long as you don't spam them. You should have already done your copywriting assignment very well and made sure you convinced everyone before posting the link and not just random links in random comment sections because YouTube is more of a video sharing site.

Yes, you can get traffics on your channel through the comments. But It can't bring higher traffic as you required. You can use, your socail media accounts for bringing traffic on your channel.

Yes, you can advertise in comment section. You can post your YouTube channel link but not any spam links. You can contact to those YouTubers, who are famous and monetized and contact them to advertise your channel. They will charge you for this.

Getting traffic on YouTube is the wish of every you tube user
Okay that is interesting but really every person who is active on YouTube has some information about them and once you join an active channel and you your self become a very influencial follower and comentor then you could attract alot of people to begin to follow you aswel

Yes you can gain traffic through comments section. First, what is your Utube channel all about. Is it engaging and adding value to your followers. If yes then you can be rest assured that comments section can attract followers. The more positive engaging comments on the channel the more other people gets interested to know more
Yes, the only way you can use the comments section is to post really valuable information.

It should be short, and adding to what the owner of the channel said. People will then know you and check you out.

Telegram is a popular messaging platform progressively gaining the attention of marketers, during the past years. And it’s an awesome marketing tool – learning how to use Telegram for Content Promotion can be a vital step to improve your content promotion strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds