Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to bring traffic to any platform only through telegram?

of course you can get a lot of traffic from telegram especially if it is in the area of money making because almost everyone in telegram is here because he or she wants to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard a lot of people say that we have a platform but there are not many users on it and they teach their witr in such a way that they share their on telegram and that telegram. And the people who are on telegram play an important role in increasing one's platform by taking a small reward and also play a positive role in bringing traffic to any platform, so such people should Connect with people and increase their traffic. This will allow you to easily open up a lot of traffic to your YouTube channel or Facebook page.
Hmm.... Well I think its true due to the fact that telegram can occupy thousands of people and if your platform is attractive enough. There's possibility to draw traffic.

Telegram is more like a closed social media platform that does not have a great potential for virality. You should consider other open means if getting traffic instead.

Tho telegram might help you increase your traffic to some extent, but i think it is limited in a way, in the sense that it can only attract your contacts on telegram and only the members of the group. It cannot go out

telegram is of no doubt one of the best social media platforms in which you can use and promote your product or service. We just have to connect with the right people.

I am a strong believer that there are social media businesses can be particular to a major one , for instance we have more real estate agent website on instagram and post.

depending only on one channel for traffic is not wise, you will have to use multiple platforms. You cn generte traffic from telegram but you also need to use whatspp, facebook, twitter, etc.

Yes it is possible to bring a lot of traffic from telegram alone to any platform. The numbers of members a telegram group can take is in millions, if quarter of such members joins a platform, that is a very huge achievement for such platform.

It is true that you can actually get more people to visit your YouTube channel or Facebook pages through the use of telegram. Telegram holds a very large space for accommodating members for your group too

Advertising through telegram is only good if you have many people who are active there. Otherwise, it would not help much if you don't have friends or followers there. It is better to go for other popular social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.

You can build traffic from telegram but in order to do that you need to create a channel on telegram and then build a huge following. You need at least 10K before you can see any traffic.

I am yet to take telegram seriously even though they have they have 500 million users. But I guess if they is actually true, you can try promoting through telegram for traffic

I don't think it's quite feasible to get traffic to a platform only via telegram. Personally, before I could even download the Telegram app on my phone, it took a lot of motivation. Most people don't really adopt the telegram app as they prefer Facebook.

it possible to bring traffic to any platform only through telegram. This is advisable because there a lot social media that bring traffic to the platform.

Absolutely you can not depend on only one social media to generate high traffic. Every popular social media has traffic and if only you try promoting your business with most of them, you will surely get sufficient traffic to your YouTube channel or any other business. Even though telegram also has large traffic if you know how to get subscribers to your telegram channel, that traffic alone might not be enough for you to generate more profit from your business.

Telegram has proven to be a great way to bring traffic because it can hold a great amount of followership - up to a large number of people.
But it wouldn't be advisable to keep using only that platform to grow traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds