Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to bring traffic to any platform only through telegram?

Saqib Ajmal

Reputable member
Credits
I have heard a lot of people say that we have a platform but there are not many users on it and they teach their witr in such a way that they share their on telegram and that telegram. And the people who are on telegram play an important role in increasing one's platform by taking a small reward and also play a positive role in bringing traffic to any platform, so such people should Connect with people and increase their traffic. This will allow you to easily open up a lot of traffic to your YouTube channel or Facebook page.

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertising on telegram is like running on a closed loop, you never get outside of it, same goes to the links you promote there, they will be appearing only for those groups members and not everyone else

It depends on the number of people in the telegram group
Once the Channel reaches more than 5000 members, there are chances that other channels (of the same size) will agree to do a cross-promotion. Two channels promote each other and basically exchange followers between each other. The best scenario is to cross-promote channels from close niches (best deals for fashion + best deals for electronics; soccer betting tips + basketball betting tips, etc).

You have to push for your own group membership to increase drastically into to get something meaningful from running ads using telegram.

It's like trying the same thing using whatsapp, it's not really worth it in my opinion when there are better channels like Facebook and Instagram to exploit.

I have heard a lot of people say that we have a platform but there are not many users on it and they teach their witr in such a way that they share their on telegram and that telegram. And the people who are on telegram play an important role in increasing one's platform by taking a small reward and also play a positive role in bringing traffic to any platform, so such people should Connect with people and increase their traffic. This will allow you to easily open up a lot of traffic to your YouTube channel or Facebook page.
Telegram can get a lot of traffic. Our Facebook page and YouTube channel because Telegram is also a very big app and a lot of people use it. And can come to the page on Facebook and thus increase the traffic a lot. And I think that's a great way to increase traffic.

The key advantages proposed by Telegram are:

• Concierge services;
  • Online ordering;
  • Real-time support;
  • Individual assistance;
  • Customer feedback processing;
  • Team communication and coordination;
  • Up-to-date information;
  • Product promotion;
  • Additional traffic to the site;
  • Increasing brand awareness;

You can drive traffic from telegram to your videos or blogs, however, in ordwr to do that you need a lot of members on your group or a large fan following on your channel. Most importantly, the followers and group members on your channel or group should be genuinely interested in the content you are promoting.

I think that promoting your channel or account through Telegram is a good idea, however I don't think that it will bring you sufficient traffic to your sites as you may hope to see. I think the best way is to use more well known social media with a larger user base like twitter and facebook for example as these seem to be the better option for getting people's attention.

Absolutely you can not depend on only one social media to generate high traffic. Every popular social media has traffic and if only you try promoting your business with most of them, you will surely get sufficient traffic to your YouTube channel or any other business. Even though telegram also has large traffic if you know how to get subscribers to your telegram channel, that traffic alone might not be enough for you to generate more profit from your business.

If you have contacts it's possible to bring traffic to your site from anywhere. I personally find discord has been effective for a lot of people rather then AIM style chat apps. To be honest back in the day when aol instant messenger was a thing that was also not too difficult. I haven't used telegram but I do find interest in discord.

The only to achieve that is for you to have a telegram group or telegram channel or bot that has hasls thousand of fellowers is that how you can drive traffic to your site, sometimes you can pay for an advertising bots on telegram and you advertise your channel and when people click on the link it will direct them to your channel or site , but why can't you just focus on something like Instagram or Facebook that is the most easiest way to derive traffic to your site ,

The only to achieve that is for you to have a telegram group or telegram channel or bot that has hasls thousand of fellowers is that how you can drive traffic to your site, sometimes you can pay for an advertising bots on telegram and you advertise your channel and when people click on the link it will direct them to your channel or site , but why can't you just focus on something like Instagram or Facebook that is the most easiest way to derive traffic to your site ,
This is a very good point. You can also tend to join telegram groups that are related to the platform or the content that you are interested in for your platform and then from there you will be able to post the link to your platform within that group, even if you had not created it and you will then be able to get a lot of traffic coming your way.

It is possible to drive traffic from telegram to either your websites or YouTube channel. Though the telegram must have lots of members and need to join may of the telegrams groups in you niche. The best way to drive people out of the telegram group is to use free offer to attract them. Before you do that you must have set up your funnel ready to capture the traffic that is coming to you website.

Telegram is widely used all over the world with best features and functions. It can easily be used for the betterment advertisement or promotion of products, and thus can be used to bring traffic to the site or any platform by give quality content to the viewers.

I really don't have an idea about this because i never worked and think about traffic increasing but i think we should try first to involved than we will get some idea and experience about telegram that is it possible to increase traffic or not.

I don't really know much about telegram but I think if you have to do this you must think of the population of the telegram users compared to what you are looking forward to seeing on your platform if it will be beneficial to you.

Advertising on telegram is like running on a closed loop, you never get outside of it, same goes to the links you promote there, they will be appearing only for those groups members and not everyone else
Thank you for the information because I am also thinking that Telegram is not a good one in terms of public reach unlike the social media with their open base that you have a universal type of audience. Another downside to telegram is that it is not popular yet unlike Instagram or Whatsapp which are best sellers in their field. But if you think that your target market is in the groups that you belong inside the platform then maybe it is beneficial too.

Yes I think there might be a possibility there , but I don't see much potential in terms of advertising there , you can join groups and market your products and services there. Honestly I don't think there is much to do there.

Telegram is a social media channel that gives admin to add thousands of members on their channel which can in turn go as a long way for admin in turning them to website of blog traffic. If you think there is a platform you want to draw traffic to you can start by creating a telegram channel to that effect.

I don't support the idea of promoting your products on telegram only. It is not as widely used as other social platforms like Facebook, whatsapp and even Twitter. It is not a bad idea if you advertise your products on the combination of these social outlets.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds