Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a startup to be successful without the use of technology?

Technology is now embedded in our daily lives. Whether at home or at work, we are surrounded by screens (telephone, computer, television
All our objects are connected from our watch to our refrigerator or our car. Technology is everywhere and nowhere at once, and we have to learn to live with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes,its good to know what you are doing so that no one can make fool of you, you can check them anytime.If you don’t know then also that is not a dis advantage….. keep learning through out the life. If you don’t know technical stuff then make a technical person your partner.

It can be but it all depends on the type of business,technology doesn't have any disadvantages in a business,unless for the fact that some are expensive,technologies in businesses brings about more progress,efficiency,durability and what have you.

Most startups in Nigeria don't use technology but they do succeed. This is due to the inadequate supply of electricity for them to ensure proper use of technological equipment etc. But with the way the world is going, it would be complusory for businesses and startups to start using technology.

It’s 21st century and everything revolves around technology. Though a business may succeed without use of much technology but the energy involved will be high. Moreover time taken to get work done will be high.

No, What would life be without information technology in the business world? In today’s society, businesses rely so much on information technology. The use of (IT) information technology enables businesses to plan, manage, store and track vital information related to their business operations with the use of information systems and the latest technologies.

Over 90% of most startups are extremely reliant on their IT infrastructures.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

What are the challenges facing your company in maximizing the power of IT?
No doubt technology has been of great help to the advancement of many businesses across the world. However, there are so many businesses up till now that do not rely on technology to be successful. Some businesses are still very crude and successful.

Technology makes it possible for firm's better communication with its partners, clients, customers through web sites ... From finance to advertising, what is the success mantra for an entrepreneur today.

So, take it from the business student who now runs a tech companyyou don't need a background in tech to turn an idea into a full-fledged tech startup. You'll eventually bring in some team members who speak the language, but the most important part is to wholeheartedly believe in your idea from the get-go.

Yes I think it is still very possible for a start up to be successful without technology, but in that scenario the person might be working twice as hard as it ought to be. Though the coming of technology has made a lot of things very easy for us at the moment.
[automerge]1613246993[/automerge]
Yes I think it is still very possible for a start up to be successful without technology, but in that scenario the person might be working twice as hard as it ought to be. Though the coming of technology has made a lot of things very easy for us at the moment.

Key vaccines. The Small Business Administration (SBA) defines a "small" business with 500 or fewer employees. In 2019, the failure rate of startup washes is around 90%. The research ends at 21.5% in the first year, 30% in the second year, 50% in the fifth year, and 70% in the 10th year.

It's not possible for you to start up without using technology. Most of the time, technology as being the order of the day. When you want to communicate with your client or customers you can do that on phone and even the advert we place online are all technology.

Although I can say it is possible to be successful without technology, it will take more stress and energy to do the physical marketing, not doing the technology thing may put you behind your fellow competitors.

Technology is the way to achieve more profit with less investment in business. The hardware and software costs are gradually coming down because of the increase in the number of competitors in the market. There are free tools available to do challenging tasks in new start-ups and businesses. All the developing countries started supporting and investing in digitization, digital copy-cat ideas and digital entrepreneurship.

Is it possible for a start up to be successful without the use of technology. That's an awesome question. Well for me the starting up of a business is very in need of technology, either for promoting it or advertising the brand of the business. Atleast for a business to be know or to be popular it needs to be advertised and that's were technology comes in.

Over 90% of most startups are extremely reliant on their IT infrastructures.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

What are the challenges facing your company in maximizing the power of IT?
Well creating technology without ever writing a line of code can make the entrepreneurship mountain seem insurmountable. Only a few days after seeing the prototype of my company’s mobile app, I want to share how I built the confidence to found a technology-focused startup without technical skills. If you asked me a year ago, I would tell you that owning a business was not part of my career plan. As the VP of Customer Experience at a Fintech in Charlotte, I had seen firsthand how stressful it is to own and operate a startup. The uncertainty can be overwhelming and the stress can be crippling.

It is not totally possible for any business to grow very much without the use of technology. We are in an online era where businesses has been taken online.i don't really think that you can grow in your business without social media platform and other means of advertisement.

Well creating technology without ever writing a line of code can make the entrepreneurship mountain seem insurmountable. Only a few days after seeing the prototype of my company’s mobile app, I want to share how I built the confidence to found a technology-focused startup without technical skills. If you asked me a year ago, I would tell you that owning a business was not part of my career plan. As the VP of Customer Experience at a Fintech in Charlotte, I had seen firsthand how stressful it is to own and operate a startup. The uncertainty can be overwhelming and the stress can be crippling.
@Qaiser iqbal we all experienced that when managing a startup. The painful thing is the suspense doesn't just end. Immediately you find solution to a problem facing a section of the company another will arise. it doesn't just end till the end. Over time it becomes fun and you will always want to find solution to those challenges facing the company.

If the business is an offline business like real estate then it is all right if the owner will not have dependence on technology. An owner of an apartment with 10 units would not really need the internet much because the tarpaulin or poster is more effective to let the people know of an apartment that is for rent. The phone number will surely be convenient for the prospect.

Use of technology will entirely depend on the kind of start up you have launched. Some startups are entirely based on information technology, where as some start ups use minimal information technology. However, in modern time, it is quite not possible to become successful without using technology.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds