Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a startup to be successful without the use of technology?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Over 90% of most startups are extremely reliant on their IT infrastructures.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

What are the challenges facing your company in maximizing the power of IT?

Advertisement Placeholder
Technology makes it possible for firm's better communication with its partners, clients, customers through web sites ... From finance to advertising, what is the success mantra for an entrepreneur today

Depending who is running, it is most possible to run a business without the use of technology. Before the advent of technology, business's were run through productive means like word of mouth, radio giggles, televisions advert and more, and they derives their money back from profit.

No, maybe then but not in this era. How will you get the attention of potential customers without reaching out to them with the aid of technology. You may succeed in getting the attention of those close to your business environs but what about those who are far from your location, state or country. How will you possibly reach them and showcase your business to the world without the use of technology?.

Yes a startup business can be successful without the use of technology but it all depends on the kind of business that you want to start up. however they are some business that you can start up in a small scale without the use of technology

Actually yes , some businesses can start up without the use of technologies but it will be a small business . It is all about the kind of business the nature of the business. And also advertisement will be done manually too cause no technology and it will still grow.

Though the whole world is in a computer age, business could still be done without technology, before tech businesses were successful, and much profits where made but now the disability you'll face without using technology in your business might be a little draw back, majority now have gone cashless so making payments to you might be difficult in that way you'll lose a lot of money

We are in the 21st century's, it's very difficult to start a business without the aid and help of technology, people use Facebook , twitter even farmers advitise their product on the internet and also use technology in their farm, unless you want to start a petty job, there's no how you can do without technology.

So much so, that without fully functioning computers and access to emails/data, a company will struggle to operate effectively. The simple fact is that for any organisation, the impact of data loss or corruption from hardware failure, human error, hacking or malware could be detrimental

IT very important in most businesses success although but there are still some local businesses that you can start with less IT skills or knowledge. But mostly as the business is growing, that is the time you have to try and be updating your business operations.

Sure I think it is very much possible to start a business without making use of modern technological equipments although i think it depends on the type of business you own or you are about to establish because if the business requires equipment to make the work easier and faster and you chose to use manual labour then you will have a low production rate.

Agreed, businesses really can not thrive without technology. Technology is actively involved in our daily lives one way or the other and businesses are not left out as well, it makes our works easier with little or no stress at all.

it is possible and not possible at the same time.
possible in the sense that you can and gain little profit as most of your targeted customer are all senior citizen but not youth, that is why i say you will make profit but litle.
not possible as you will just waste your money and will not see the reward of your hard work.

The idea of starting your own business is daunting on its own, but creating technology without ever writing a line of code can make the entrepreneurship mountain seem insurmountable. Only a few days after seeing the prototype of my company’s mobile app, I want to share how I built the confidence to found a technology-focused startup without technical skills.

If you asked me a year ago, I would tell you that owning a business was not part of my career plan. As the VP of Customer Experience at a Fintech in Charlotte, I had seen firsthand how stressful it is to own and operate a startup. The uncertainty can be overwhelming and the stress can be crippling.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

In this age and time, it is hardly possible but not impossible.

Since Technology makes it easy to communicate and share info why wouldn't a startup use a it.

All people who likes the hard a crude way will not like Technology.

The business must be a start-up or an existing business with an annual income of less than 500 500,000.

Businesses must look for equity capital

There must be a wide variety of business focus.

Without play system, IoT, big data, robotics, AI

Desire to work under the terms and conditions set forth by GENIUS NY.

Commitment to living in Central New York on a full-time basis for a period of one year.

Able to speak or communicate in English.

Eligible to travel to the United States with a valid travel / work visa

It is very possible and very achievable to start a business without technology. But then that would be you selling yourself the short straw in all reality. If you want to grow and actually do something worth your time then technology is important.
[automerge]1613230447[/automerge]
It is very possible and very achievable to start a business without technology. But then that would be you selling yourself the short straw in all reality. If you want to grow and actually do something worth your time then technology is important.

I think now even business convert it self into technology for more profit and easy way of work. If anyone one adopt technology it is different to left it and work makes hard and more time required for complete task so technology is very important in every business so we prefer Technology.

In this present world where technology is the order of the day, it will be very difficult for business and start vup without technology to experience growth.
Whatever the start up may be it needs technology.

It's very hard nowadays to succeed without the use of technology in a business.
You have to use technology in your advertising and marketing
Without proper marketing and advertising you can't succeed as a starter in a business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds