Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a person to become addicted to a business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Human beings could become addicted to anything in their lives. There are many people who may become addicted to bad things. However, do you think that it is possible for a person to become addicted to his own business? They may not live without it and they may be thinking constantly about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is reported that Elon Musk works 14-15 hours. Don't you think he is addicted to his businesses? While you might not see a lot of people using the word addiction for business, you can see workaholic being frequently used in business community which indicates that this person is too much addicted to work.

I think that there are many people who love their business to such an extent that they tend to actually become addicted to it. They may be thinking about it, even when they are not working. They may really want to go to the office even when the timings are over.

I mean you can get addicted to almost anything so of course you can get addicited to your own business, some people really like their job or their business and they are willing to do everything for it and spend all of their days in it - now is that a good thing? well it depends we always sacrifice in life the question is and what I think is right to ask is "is that worth it for that certain person?" and if the answer is yes as has been said above Elon Musk is making great changes for the better so I think here the answer is yes and even Elon would agree.

You can get addicted to just about anything. People can be overdoing it, working too much, but sometimes you gotta let them do their thing, let them work. There are people out there whos only focus is their work and nothing but work. They don't have a family life, don't hang out with others much, etc. some focus only on the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds