Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees?

Communication is key in any organization, in a family, in business, in relationship and in partnership. When delay in salary is communicated to employees or transfer the notion that they are important and that you put them in consideration.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to retain them in the first place then they are the first to know about the little problem the company are facing. Why in most cases you incorporate them into the board members, a situation where they may value to stay the found themselves on a lower level outside the company.

Personally I feel any organization that means well for it's staff should communicate the delays appropriately to it's staff before it gets out of hand. By so doing the starts would be relaxed and work normally.

You are obliged contractually to pay your employee at a certain time of the month. Therefore, I think you should deem it fit to explain to your employee when there is a delay in payment. They deserve to know why their renumeration is yet to arrive.

I believe it is very important to communicate the salary delay to the employee so that they can have hope on their salary and even have sense of belonging. Their moral will not go down so that it will not affect the organization.

yes that is actually the right thing for you to do if you understand that the payment is supposed to pay for an employee is not yet ready you need to say it early so that the needs to prepare their mind understand that it will take some time for them to receive their salary,

Some employees, especially the high-value ones, may lose confidence and consider quitting their jobs if the leadership of a company can't be confident in the way they manage the affairs of the company especially when employees face delay in salary payment.

The high-value employees are those whose skills are in high demand in your company’s area of expertise. Their skills are vital to the productivity of your company; therefore you do not want to lose them to competitors. Besides, no one wants to be part of are failing organization if they have the opportunity of getting another job offer. To secure their services, it is important their salaries are paid soonest.
Employees need to know you are on top of the situation, and you really should be. Be honest and discreet if the situation is proving tougher than you can handle.

is it wise to come out plain when explaining things to your aggrieved employees as a manager?
Yes it's good to say that communicate to the workers if their salary will not be as at when due that will erase elements of sincerity between the employer and employees. In any organization trust Is key if u want the business to grow as expected. If the owner did communicate the workers the way is being delay it can lead to destruction of life and property and the only person that can be on the receiving end is the owner of the company.

Some employees, especially the high-value ones, may lose confidence and consider quitting their jobs if the leadership of a company can't be confident in the way they manage the affairs of the company especially when employees face delay in salary payment.

The high-value employees are those whose skills are in high demand in your company’s area of expertise. Their skills are vital to the productivity of your company; therefore you do not want to lose them to competitors. Besides, no one wants to be part of are failing organization if they have the opportunity of getting another job offer. To secure their services, it is important their salaries are paid soonest.
Employees need to know you are on top of the situation, and you really should be. Be honest and discreet if the situation is proving tougher than you can handle.

is it wise to come out plain when explaining things to your aggrieved employees as a manager?
It is very important to keep the line of communication open with your employees especially in the area of happenings which are unusual like the delay in the payment of salary. Employees also long for their salaries and when there is unusual delay in the payment it's better you communicate with them.

You need to communicate to birth confidence in the leadership of the organization and the way the company is being managed. Some employees, especially the high-value ones, may lose confidence and consider quitting their jobs

In some ways,it is important to communicate salary delay to workers and in other ways,it is not ..depending on the kind of workers involved..
It is important to communicate delay of salary to workers just so that the workers would have knowledge of any inconveniences.with that, they won't be any or they'd be less worried and depressed..This involves workers with interest for the job..
It is not necessary to communicate the delay if salaries to workers because this single act might make the workers work with little efforts,they would be like,after all they ain't going to be paid as soon as the period is due.. This is only possible when it involves unloyal employees..that is, employees that work solely for the money.
[automerge]1613163265[/automerge]
In some ways,it is important to communicate salary delay to workers and in other ways,it is not ..depending on the kind of workers involved..
It is important to communicate delay of salary to workers just so that the workers would have knowledge of any inconveniences.with that, they won't be any or they'd be less worried and depressed..This involves workers with interest for the job..
It is not necessary to communicate the delay if salaries to workers because this single act might make the workers work with little efforts,they would be like,after all they ain't going to be paid as soon as the period is due.. This is only possible when it involves unloyal employees..that is, employees that work solely for the money.

Well,communicating payment,I think is actually important, because it will enhance the effects and hard-work of employees

It nessesary to communicate when salary as been delay because most of time, salary workers might have borrow money and with the salary date for retuning the money. So, it is good to communicate with the business Bord to make complain about what the salary needed for.

As a good manager, it's very important not to hide anything that is relating to business from your fellow employees and staff. When there is lack of communication between employees and management, there will surely be a problem with the efficiency of work in the organization.

Concerning the topic we were told to talk about, is it Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees, to me I disagree with late delay of salary to workers, and if there will be delay in salary payments to the workers, the workers, there should be communications with the workers, that's my contribution to the question, is it Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees?

Communication is very essential in every relationship, business relationship too so it is important organisations create a decentralized chain of command for communication so employees feel carried along.

When there is delay in the salary I think that is a big problem especially when the company is experiencing financial problems already. When I had my company on the brink of bankruptcy there never was a time that the salary of my staff was delayed even by 1 day. I would sell anything just to be able to pay the salaries on time. If that happens to a company that I work for then I would probably leave even if the manager would explain it to me.

It is important to explain the reason for the increase in salary to the employees as it helps to clear the assumptions, fears and any misinformation which may affect the productivity of the employees.

Yes you are holding your pay and not really talking with the workers, which is poor, is in response to the delay. You would prefer to speak with your salary problem, but you are frustrated with the staff. When you talk to the staff and inform him why your salary is being postponed because of you, the staff would feel happier and like you.

Communication is very vital in everything we do more especially in company that that hire people to work. In fact when it come to paying salaries communication is important when there is a delay because most workers depends on salary to earn their need like paying schools fee, buying food stuff for their family and so on

Yes of course it's very important you communicate the lack of salary persons to avoid heart attach. The reason why so many people endure under some unfavorable working condition so that they will get the little payment but not paying them after this services, then you have to tell them to underground

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds