Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is It Important for An Entrepreneur To Have An Inventor?

An entrepreneur is a great risk bearer, having an investor should not be a problem because he or she should be able to bear the risk and entrepreneurs is also an inventor

Advertisement Placeholder
I never read enterpreneur one should have the ability to think critically and also come up with new ideas that will make his business successful.

I do not see the need for an enterpreneur to have an inventor ,because sometimes this can causes a problem in a business organisation especially when it comes to how many percentage each of them are going to get in the business.

Yes, it is, very much is self because imagine an entrepreneur does not have an investor those a the times when you will see people start giving you options of taking loans to start a business and i can advise for certain that i don't recommend a loan to start a business rather i will tell you to go and beg all the friends you have in this life instead and i can beat my chest one person is bound to help.

Although personality traits plays a major role in this, it still remains a fact that one can successfully play both roles and be successful as an entrepreneur.

It's not compulsory but if demanding it can be done. But then entrepreneur will always try to make sure things are in place before embarking on the journey of investing.

Yes, it is quite important for an entrepreneur to have an inventor who creates and innovate new products. This way, you'll make your business outstanding and versatile.

Having an inventor would depend on you being in the tech space or not. If not, I don't see the need.
That aside though, I feel a single individual can be both. Case study Bill Gates and Elon Musk; they're both inventors yet sat and still sit at the helm of affairs when it comes to business development. Even Mark Zuckerberg too can fit in to that category.

Yes, it is important for an entrepreneur to have an inventor or someone with creative ideas on how to move the business forward.

I believe that an entrepreneurs could play the role of an inventor perfectly. This is because an entrepreneurs is a creator of ideas , so as an inventor. He would perfectly fit-in into the roles of an inventor with no stress. Both the inventor and an entrepreneurs have lots of things in common.

An entrepreneur is an individual who creates a new business, bearing most of the risks and enjoying most of the rewards.

An entrepreneur is sometimes seen as an innovator, a source of new ideas, goods, services, and business/or procedures. But the truth is, it’s Very rare to someone that has both.

An entrepreneur might be good in the business aspect while the inventor is an expert in creation of new things, method or procedures.

If you’re an entrepreneur with business skills you need and inventor. Vice versa

Success happens when an innovative product gets in the hands of an entrepreneur that CREATES a business model around the invention

Jobs (Entrepreneur) + Woz (Inventor) = Apple Computer

It is possible for an entrepreneur to play both roles effectively?
There are entrepreneurs who have been able to invent their own products and market them. There are new products in the market which have not existed before. These are done by entrepreneurs.

It is not necessary to become an inventor to become an entrepreneur or not important to have an inventor to run a business. YOu can do the same thing that a lot of people are doing and still become successful

When you have an inventor working for you, you can develop a new product. A new product means you will have a monopoly in the market, and you have a chance of making a lot of money

Well I think it is possible for an entrepreneur to actually have that and it helps promote their business and so it is actually a very good idea to have an investor in business

An inventor creates a product or service. But they might do that inventing for someone else who sells it.An Entrepreneur starts a business. But the product or service the business they are running might not be invented by them. It might be..

An entrepreneur is an individual who takes the risk to start their own business based on an idea they have or a product they have created while assuming most of the risks and reaping most of the rewards of the business.
An inventor is a person who has invented something, or whose job is to invent things.
An inventor is someone who is focused almost solely on creating and building a product, process, or service that can solve the problems that someone might have.

So an inventor is needed 💯 depending on the business setting (small scale or large business environment

I very get your point. There are some inventions with proper funding would yield a lot of profit. Some wealthy people exploit this scenario and get richer. There's nothing wrong with that

An inventor is likely the most creative individual of the three. Someone who invents a product is simply looking to create a new product that has never before been made. In most cases, an inventor isn't trying to place this invention on the market

Yes.
An inventor creates a product or service. But they might do that inventing for someone else who sells it.An Entrepreneur starts a business. But the product or service the business they are running might not be invented by them. It might be..
I belive it will be hard for an enterpreneur to focus on both investor and las becomes an innovator , though investors boost your business , but UN some aspect , you don't really need them in small business.

In this new generation of technological advancement, innovation is what would keep one going and stand out when the innovated ideas stand out which is why I agree that entrepreneurs should employ the services of an innovator.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds