Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is It Important for An Entrepreneur To Have An Inventor?

Yes, sometimes different department, different profession. Having an entrepreneur to market and sell out your innovative idea or innovation isn't that you are weak or something. But you will allow those that are good at it to do their part while you make some more advance with yours.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not advisable for an entrepreneur to have an investor in your business as entrepreneurship is quite different from a partnership business as it's more like a sole proprietorship kind of business.

Sometimes teamwork is the best thing that could actually happen to an entrepreneur. It is very okay that you are not a jack of all trades and if you really feel you should employ the services of a product designer, an architect or an inventor then you very well should.

I do not think it's important for an entrepreneur to have an inventor, before you venture into the new business you as an entrepreneur must have made your finding, discover what is needed in your area and know what you have passion for. So for me if you are an entrepreneur you must be an inventor.

An entrepreneur can still succeed even without being an inventor. He can still create new ideas and bring up innovation to drive his business forward.

A good entrepreneur starts with a problem that needs to. Inventors are often lone scientists who don't have the skills.The reason being, an entrepreneur can make a business out of the new invention.

I think that entrepreneurs can play both entrepreneur and inventor together since it is part of the qualities of entrepreneurs to have cognitive thinking and ideas.

Yes, it is important for entrepreneur to be inventor because entrepreneur know how to create business out of good things, as a inventor it keep business up to date.

No one knows it all and it is always more efficient to do work when it is shared so that I why you should always seek and encourage fair them work to get the best results of any thing.

Well concerning your question in the above post on if an entrepreneur should always have a inventor, well i would say thia is not a bad idea, infact it is a very good idea, but this doesn't mean entrepreneurs without inventors aren't successful

If the business is in the areas of science and technology it is very important to have an inventors, people who will always come with the ideas of new inventions. In a core business, what an entrepreneur needs is to employ capable hands in every departments to generate ideas on ways to handle business challenges.

an entrepreneur can get an inventor, but I don't really see the need for it because an entrepreneur is also an inventor himself an entrepreneur has to bring up new ideas, creative ideas to in order to boost up the business in so doing an entrepreneur becomes and inventor as well.

To me, an entrepreneur is an individual who create a business and is willing to go through (beers) all the risks in the business. i dont think having an investor is necessary because, the entrepreneur can play both roles.

An entrepreneur himself is also an inventor because the ability of you starting up a business he is invention And inventor requires creativity and a unique mindset

Yes.
An inventor creates a product or service. But they might do that inventing for someone else who sells it.An Entrepreneur starts a business. But the product or service the business they are running might not be invented by them. It might be..
It is quit ok for an entrapreneu to get an inventor to do his design and and product for him.As this might not be his specialty but he only brings the concept put and the inventor carries it out,but the interlectual property still remains with the entreprenue.

I do not think it's important for an entrepreneur to have an inventor, before you venture into the new business you as an entrepreneur must have made your finding, discover what is needed in your area and know what you have passion for. So for me if you are an entrepreneur you must be an inventor.
An inventor is one who invents something that is not common or not existing yet. When you engage in business you can always use for guideline the time-tested experience not only of successful business owners but also from those who failed in business. As the saying goes, there is no need to re-invent the wheel.

If you're open to others come in to buy shares and own part of the staking in your business based on how lucrative it is. That simply means tje person or investor now owns some percentage in the business making him or her a stake holder.

It is very very possible for an entrepreneur to play both roles supremely because he is the owner of the idea he is bringing into his business and has already gotten a mapped out plan on executing the tasks. His inventions are his assets

this is a good idea as far as entrepreneurship is concerned. one has to make sure that he consists his business in such a way that it will be synchronized with the latest trend in form of taste and technology. having an inventor for one's business is one of the ways to make the business standard.
True, in other to stay relevant in the market and to be able to keep up in the market. Cause as we know, there are lots of competition in the market today

An entrepreneur can choose to look for an inventor and partner with such a person to bring his ideas into fusion. Or he can as is usually the case, invent by himself and and not require a person for it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds