Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it good to rely on a single source of income?

Relying on a single source of income is good because of many reason just look at how happened to many people when covid-19 come even those with more than single source of income suffered then think of those with single stream of income just try and get more source of income as much as possible.
Covid-19 lockdown taught us many things in business, it has taught us that we should not depend on a single source of income and it has affected many people that has just one business.

Advertisement Placeholder
No matter how good a business or a job looks you should always have multiple streams of income and do not just depend on that one.

It is never a good idea to rely on a single source of income due to the fact that your single source of income can be affected in a bad way at any time and you might end up not earning income. Right now, I have been relying a lot on sibgle source of income and I know that there are a lot of disadvantages associated with depending on single source of income.

Sincerely speaking, it is not a good thing to rely or have only one source of income. What if something happens to that only source what are you suppose to do about getting by

Well, if the amount of money that comes from one source of income is big enough, then the one source of income should be enough but when it's small, you need more money.
No matter how big the money you make from one source of income is, it is still advisable for you to start up a business, if you look at rich people nowadays they have a business like filling station or gas station to support their main business.

You are eager to get $2? Lol, you must really like money! But I do not think that it is feasible to make $2 on bizdustry except you merge with other sites.
Yes I am not relying on Bizdustry alone but also on many other sites , and I never earn 1$ a day here , my maximum earning here was 0.6 $ but I'll try to earn more .

I don't think it's a big deal if there's only one source of income for you. That's how millions of people live. I do think it's important to have savings though as a safety barrier. Having two incomes wouldn't always help you live if something went wrong.

Yes I am not relying on Bizdustry alone but also on many other sites , and I never earn 1$ a day here , my maximum earning here was 0.6 $ but I'll try to earn more .
Could you please tell me about the other sites you make use of maybe I could register too, I am open to more money making platforms online.

It's not a good idea to have single stream of income because it can stop anytime and this will effect your life and even your family if you have, and also now a days no one put his eggs on one basket and make it even the great people we admire does not not depends on one stream of income.

Could you please tell me about the other sites you make use of maybe I could register too, I am open to more money making platforms online.
Ok I will PM you with some of my referral links if you want to join using them , the sites that I'll send you are legit and none of them are doubtful .

Ok I will PM you with some of my referral links if you want to join using them , the sites that I'll send you are legit and none of them are doubtful .

Please I am also interested in the referral links that you would send, try as much as possible to send them to me as well because it's something I believe that would be helpful.

Depending on one source of income is not good and put you at the risk if there’s any issue on your source of income. Moreover one source of income can’t cover your expenses, you need to have a business or anything that’ll generate passive income.
It is not good to rely on one source of income it is good to diversify on your investment and source of income because most times source of income my face challenges but if you have other source you will survive.

As far as I'm concerned it's very wrong for you to depend on one source of salary in order for you to be able to take care of your daily needs because the salary won't be enough.
A person who is really making a lot of money from government work or as a mobile company personnel may not have time to engage in another business to give him or her another source of income, what do you say about this ?

Yes investment is a good option to create more sources of income but may be investment will be a way for losing money if we put it in wrong place .
Smiles, yeah. He/she need to Know and understand what type of investment he/she want and also know the up and down of it before going for it.

Cryptocurrency can only be affected with bad economy if the bad economy happen in the Western countries, but if this happened in Africa it doesn't even have any effect in the crypto system because the Western countries and china control cryptocurrencies.
You're right about this and I also feel that these African countries really do not have much significant influence on the price of Crypto Currencies and happenings around it..

As a business person you should not get too comfortable with only a single source of income because it can go away at anytime so you should diversify

Actually even with your income rate as high as it could ever be you shouldn't ever rely on one source of income never ever in my country alot as happened so far that had showed people never to ever rely on a single work even as a government worker.

A person who is really making a lot of money from government work or as a mobile company personnel may not have time to engage in another business to give him or her another source of income, what do you say about this ?
Working with the government doesn't stop you from having your own business. It is even easy to starts when you are making a lot of money because you will have enough capital to fund the business.

Actually even with your income rate as high as it could ever be you shouldn't ever rely on one source of income never ever in my country alot as happened so far that had showed people never to ever rely on a single work even as a government worker.
For an employee with a fixed income for a regular job then the only other income that you can get is from an investment. Having a small business is not a good idea because it can interfere with the efficiency in your job. Saving money is the option so that you can have an investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds