Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it good to rely on a single source of income?

You should know his fact that not everybody can actually go into business. Some are contented with their salaried income and it is okay than for them to venture outside their nature and fail all together. So, it might be okay In that circumstance

Advertisement Placeholder
You already know the answer to that. The world has reached a stage where you don't have to rely on one means or one method. Diversify as much as you can. It is like the dispersal of seeds. They will grow anywhere with nourishment.

Money is needed to meet the needs of every home. There are people who only rely on their salaries as the only source of income. If the government doesn't pay, they don't have any other way of making money.
Is it good to have only one source of income?
Is not good in anyway to rely on just one source of earning because anything could happen to that source and it may leed to blood pressure base on the bills you have to pay and there is no other way to sort out the bills again. So the best thing is to have more than one source of income to make life balance I guess.

Is not good in anyway to rely on just one source of earning because anything could happen to that source and it may leed to blood pressure base on the bills you have to pay and there is no other way to sort out the bills again. So the best thing is to have more than one source of income to make life balance I guess.
Yes with this probability that may be we could lose our job one day , so having another projects is good Idea to not stop only on one income .

Its not good to rely on a single souce of income ,because if one income fades off , you can earn from the rest platform to earn income , i don't recommend relying on single income

Well in reply to your question on if you should or if anyone should rely on a single source of income, well, I think not if I am being completely honest with you, having multiple sources of income is better and provides better finances

You should never have a single source of income instead you should have multiple streams because you do not know what will eventually happen even if you ate so sure.

That means if the government doesn't pay as you said will make them to be hungry without money, I believe this should be enough reason for us to understand that it is not the best thing for us to rely on only one single source of income.

If this source of income is too big , why not , such as ministers and university teachers , their salaries are very good why should disturb themselves for seeking another sources .

That means if the government doesn't pay as you said will make them to be hungry without money, I believe this should be enough reason for us to understand that it is not the best thing for us to rely on only one single source of income.
I have seen so many salary earners who always complain whenever the government does not pay them in time and I have to agree with you that it's a really devastating condition.

Money is needed to meet the needs of every home. There are people who only rely on their salaries as the only source of income. If the government doesn't pay, they don't have any other way of making money.
Is it good to have only one source of income?

Its is not advisable to do as anything may happen in the nearest future you should always have something to fall back on In case of some minor or major set back as far as money is concerned.

It's not good to rely on a single stream of income in fact it's disastrous to that because of what will happen to you if it was cut. In fact no well meaning person i know that have only single stream of income they diversify their streams so that if one is cut other will continue till that one repair.

As a man you don't have to do that, your source of income shouldn't be inside one basket but rather diverse business option.

I believe that source of income is a person decision, if you are fine with one single source then by all means enjoy, but successful have many streams of income.

I have seen so many salary earners who always complain whenever the government does not pay them in time and I have to agree with you that it's a really devastating condition.
This is also one of the clear indication that depending on one single source of income it's not actually the best option, are you a government worker? about from your work what other things do you do to make money ?

Well, if the amount of money that comes from one source of income is big enough, then the one source of income should be enough but when it's small, you need more money.

People who rely on a single source of income find it difficult to be able to sustain their families and still live life to its fulfilment like they wished to.

People who rely on a single source of income find it difficult to be able to sustain their families and still live life to its fulfilment like they wished to.
Most times people are confined to a particular business , not because it is what they desire but because they cannot be able to afford another business

Well, if the amount of money that comes from one source of income is big enough, then the one source of income should be enough but when it's small, you need more money.
Yes I have share with you the same point of view , for instances some jobs have very good salaries so what should seek for another source of income .

Most times people are confined to a particular business , not because it is what they desire but because they cannot be able to afford another business
I agree with you, but we just have to leave our comfort zones at times and then more opportunities would present in the long run where we Didn't expect.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds