Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it good to break up content across many pages to get more traffic on website?

I think it's right to break out the website more and more website to become a traffic in our blog if you have become a more traffic in our blog or post to you post and blog breaks in online marketing and check your status build up your Bussiness through the blog and posting material

Advertisement Placeholder
For the owner of the site, it may be able to help generate more traffic but to be honest, for readers, it is very annoying and personally, I get pissed when I visit such sites. It does not really matter how important the information being passed across is, I always leave to look for alternatives.

Yes, it can be useful idea as people will get bored or tired when they see the same thing everywhere. They lose interest in at article and then ignores.
It is best to advertise on one page and drive geavy traffic there by following different strategies.

It depends on the style you want, you can break it up and spread it around your social media platforms or you can keep it whole buy what is important is the content itself, are they meaningful, are the topics interesting and engageable.

It is not the best option because they can not only affect your rating on the search engine that is why it is always advisable that anyone that comes into writing of article should try and write unique products or articles for better ranking in the search engine

Slide show content is very popular these days. I have not tried myself, but I hear that you not only gain more ad impression but also more ad clicks (since the ads are placed right to the next page button). I am thinking to use this kind of content formatting soon, and see if this is actually true.

totally agree with you, all content should be written on one page to make it easier for the reader to access it. I have come across such sites that break the content into different pages and you have to keep pressing next page in order to read more.

If you place ads just next to "next page" button, you have a high chance of earning if you are running CPC ads. However, this may also result in accidental clicks, which will be detrimental for your ad account.

The effort of breaking content across many different pages is a waste of time for me because those who have already stumbled upon your content on a page,most will not visit that same content broken down to another page once the come across the content again.

This can be a good way to generate more views and ad impression. However, you also need to think about traffic retention. You need to have engaging content to for the visitors to check next pages continousy.

I couldn't agree more about your submission on the fact that people shouldn't segment their content on their website or blog thinking that it will increase their content count on their website or blog. This is because no matter how you segment your content the number will always be the same number that you will definitely have at the end of the day.

It is very good strategy to breakup the pages on websites for getting maximum traffic. The appearance of the websites much matter for bringing traffic on the websites. And page breakup is effective for this purpose.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds