Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is it easy for you to think of ideas?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When it comes to owning a website, forum or blog we all need ideas on something we wish to create. So many ideas are already in use and have been implemented by other webmasters so it can be difficult to come up with new and unique ideas.

How easy do you find it yourself to come up with fresh, new and unique ideas even if the niche you are doing is already being used a lot?

Advertisement Placeholder
Coming up with new ideas is never simple. Since most of the things today aren't even original anymore it's hard to just go out there and think of something new, hell even writing a generic article would have to take something out of you. I think the best thing you can do here is to think of something that's not entirely original but make it as if it's the first by doing something new to it. I'm not sure how you can pull that off but Apple seems to be doing it a lot so I guess we can do it also.

Learn a thing or two from reasearchers. They obtain what they need from many different sources and compile it into something that's more useful. To top it all, the reasearcher gets most, if not all the credit. Apply that in whatever it is you want done. Find out what others are doing, add a little something of your own into it and create something unique. It's that simple [or hard] depending on how you look at it.

My problem is the other way around - I have ideas like a chicken lays eggs - only I do not have either the tools or the money to develop them. I also suffer from doing things in bursts - which is related to a health problem that means I can start out on day one with energy and drive and resources to deal with set backs but by day 7 am likely to be sat down crying with exhaustion and pain - if I have not been ordered to bed by my family for over doing things (again)
OK 99% of my ideas are either unrealistic or have other fatal flaws - but some of them are sound if I can just work out how to get them out there. With at least some recognition they were my idea.

It's hard to invent something new these days, especially online, so that's why we innovate instead.You can take an already existing idea, spin it around and make it more efficient, and still have plenty of success. Just because all the good ideas are already taken doesn't mean that they're implemented properly. The web is huge, if you take an idea an implement it well users will come and you'll get your slice of the pie eventually.

When it comes to creating ideas for any online venture, the best tool to use is the power of "research". Though I wouldn't say it's easy to come up with unique ideas on your own, I personally find it easier when I spend time doing extensive research online. If you already have a niche in your mind, what you need is a breakdown of exactly what you want. Write it down and start finding small ideas you can use based on the latest information available online.

For instance, if you want to create a website or blog, ask yourself whether the niche you are interested in is popular. For themes, I think customized options are the best. Ensure that your site looks different to stand out from the rest. I have also tried the option of creating ideas with the help of a friend. It gives you this collective ability to come up with different views surrounding a specific idea. Implementation, as mentioned above is very crucial because it determines whether your idea will be successful or not.

I find that it's pretty easy to come up with new ideas. It's often harder to find a good COM that's available for my ideas as opposed to coming up with the idea itself. lol

Honestly for me t be able to think of ideas is never hard.

But yet again I am the the of person who think about everything (just very open minded).

Coming up with new ideas is always the hard part especially if the niche you choose is overly done. I tend to look at other sites similar to mine and pick out what they have already done and see if there is anything I could do that is similar but different in a way or weigh out ideas that are over done to see what I could use that is not used as much.

Well, to be honest, with my niche, it's so overcrowded that it's hard to come up with new ideas. I feel like almost all topic have been delved into and discussed by every blogger out there. The good thing is, newer technologies, products and equipments always come out. That's what I love about my niche, you can progress with it.

You would know the newer concepts in beauty and can review them or share your views about them. And in that sense, although a lot of topics have been discussed, you can be certain that new ideas are coming up. So for me, I try to always be up to date with these concepts so that my blog would be the first to discuss them as well.

Here are some tips that I can give:

• Don't stop searching for new concepts.
  • Look for articles that would shed a light on some older topics, maybe a new angle have come up about it.
  • Put your twist on older topics, make it your own.
Good luck!

I find myself discovering some great things sometimes, the main problem I have is that I'm not that savvy to be able to make it happen. Usually I would try an easy way to materialize it, but never get the money, or push it needs to become a successful project. I need to learn a lot, I just hope these ideas keep coming.

I find I actually have the problem of coming up with too many ideas. It's easy to get distracted and move off course when each new idea seems to sound better than the last. I'm also one of those people that finds it easy to get interested in things and so there are many areas I could focus on. I have trained myself to always be open for new ideas as inspiration can strike at anytime, anywhere. I keep an ideas journal on me so that I'm not at risk of forgetting anything. Conversations with friends, the latest news, the things I see around me, the books I read and even dreams can all trigger new ideas. A good way to put a new spin on common ideas is to mix different subjects together. For example, I like gaming and art so I could set up a website that shows people how to draw images of their avatars or create graphics for game development. I also like psychology, which could lead to a website that focuses on how it crosses over into game design. I know these aren't great examples, but you get the idea.

No, I never think that it's simple. I always have the worst time trying to come up with content. I honestly love to write, and put all my ideas out there. Which is why I do blog, but if I ever had to be set on a timeline, I don't think that I would be able to do. It's just so hard to come up with something that will really intrigue your readers, and make them keep on coming back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds