Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
Accepting failure is just like being truthful to your self. If you accept failure, you can easily learn your lesson and move on. When you refuse to accept failures and learn your lesson, you are bound to make same mistake.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people are of the opinion that failure is one of the best experiences that most entrepreneurs will have to learn from that will make them to become successful later in life but I don't share that school thought with them because I believe that you don't have to fail before you can become successful.

It's very important for entrepreneurs to accept failures so they can learn from it and make proper adjustments where need be. Failures present avenues for improvements which is a fact of life ,so my advice is not to give

As far that business is all about risk. So, there is no how that entrepreneur can be escape a failure without encounter it once in a while. Whoever that do not realdy to accept a failure is not realdy to be doing a business. Therefore, I have encountered many failure, I accept it and I will still accept if it happens but I can let it happen for the same thing.

There are several people out there who would have been great business owners and entrepreneurs. However, little challenges threw them off balance and that is how most of them ended their entrepreneurial journey.

Every successful business person you see out there must have experienced failure severally. And most times, their experience from those challenges became the stepping stone to their success.

Actually for every successful entrepreneurs there will be many unknown failures that failed to noticed by the society. Failures are the base of every successful startups. You need to go through that. It will shape you and will make you bold enough. Failure will teach you many things that success can't..

It is necessary for an entrepreneur to accept failure because it is part of those things that are meant to happen in business but he or she won't let it bring him or her down. Once bitten twice shy.

Failure is inevitable. Every success stories includes numbers of failures. It’s a part of business adventure. However, enterpreneurs must learn to concede failures and learn from it. This adds up to make up experiences. It’s not a bad thing to fail but it’s a bad thing to give up

Yeah because in everything we do there must be success and failures. More especially in the life of every entrepreneur everything about him revolt around success and failure. And it is not good to the entrepreneurs to accepts success alone because it will not teach you how to grow but failure teaches everyone how to grow why to grow so that it can be minimize

For me personally i don't settle for less and at such I can't settle with failure. I believe in somethings like it is not going to be easy except until I win. So settling for failure is like giving up when I need to be strong for myself.

Is not easy to accept failure as an enterpreneur, but one thing you must know is that, if you don't recognize and accept failure as an entrepreneur, you may not grow fast because you will keep feeling what you did and fail is right.

Most successful people both in business and life in general experiences failures at a point in their life, failure has a way of teaching people things that one will not get elsewhere, how you bounce back from those setback will determine how resilient and determne one is and subsequently how successful one might be.

Failure is necessary for the building of valuable character traits for entrepreneurial success. Character traits such as tenacity, perseverance, and resilience are all vital for any kind of long-term success. Your ability to push through failure where others quit will lead you on the road to success.

They must learn to accept the failure of the business this will prove how responsible they are, we must learn to take responsible.

Any entrepreneur that plans on having a long term successful business must embrace his/her mistakes and weaknesses. When you fail at something, it means you made an action and learnt a lesson why it may not work.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
Failure in business is not the end of business owner but a way of preparing better towards success. So any business man who failed or fear to accept the fact that failure is part of business strategy will find it hard to be successful in Business.

Entrepreneurship is all about failure or success so the so called entrepreneur must be ready or awaiting failure or success in the business engaged on but better still entrepreneur should be able to works towards success in the business rather than failure so failure is welcome in any business
[automerge]1613324326[/automerge]
Entrepreneurship is all about failure or success so the so called entrepreneur must be ready or awaiting failure or success in the business engaged on but better still entrepreneur should be able to works towards success in the business rather than failure so failure is welcome in any business

As for me it's not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure because the when such entrepreneur accepted failure then they can never grow again and moreover never think of failure in the first place or in your business but think of growth and moving forward and make a strategy for your business without stress

Last edited:
As an entrepreneur it is a must to accept and learn from any mistake, so as for me if there is no mistake or failure in a business there won't be an experience. And the business won't have a real story.

well everything in this life is a risk but sometimes the risks can lead to failure and sometimes it can also lead to success but in a situation in which you find yourself having failure in any business you are going to there is nothing you can do I just need to accept it and move on.
Whether we accept it or not at some certain point in our life we must experience failure, its part of living. When we didn't fail it means we haven't try out new things, so to be able to succeed we need to improve by trying out new things even if we fail, we dust ourselves and give it another trial

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds