Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Google getting worse for SEO?

Advertisement Placeholder
Google us the home of search engine, it can never get rid of SEO results. If you're seeking for SEO results, then you should consider working on your contents to appear on Google.

Google us the home of search engine, it can never get rid of SEO results. If you're seeking for SEO results, then you should consider working on your contents to appear on Google.

Exactly, there is no way you would expect Google to get rid of search engine optimization because it's actually what they live for and it's how they rank websites.

Exactly, there is no way you would expect Google to get rid of search engine optimization because it's actually what they live for and it's how they rank websites.
Sure, google is always based on quality and not quantity. That's why they demand the best. Any website owner who isn't creating quality contents can't get ranked.

Google is not getting worse I rather it is getting wise and technologically advanced by the day cuz new features hip erupting

To me, google is still the best option that I know for effective search engine optimization, I don't know much about others but even the arrangements to answers and how efficient the answers are are good enough reasons for me

If goggle will be getting worse for SEOs, that won't out them in a any good light with their clients as well as for their reputation. So they better out things right

It is Just about them wanting to be too sophisticated and they do not know that it is harming the creators in the process but I think it would change a lot .

I don’t think so google is still a good search engine as it still remain arguably the best ! I like the way it is organized but I don’t appreciate some new features like the robot test !

Not at all. Google is not getting worse, but rather, it is getting wiser. I love the direction Google has taken to emphasize the quality of content rather than the quantity. SEO experts just have to improve and up their game.

Well, I think Google SEO is becoming competitive due to the fact that it is no longer easy to get your site ranked at the first page of Google. You have to work hard a lot and only after a few years you might be able to get your site ranked at the fifth page of Google and this is why I no longer consider SEO as a good way to generate traffic. SEO was good 15 years earlier, but not now.

Hmmm google might not be at fault totally do, as i feel most sites this days that find their way to get top ranked on google, manage to do this without quality content. Though i noticed it that recently i dont actually get reasonable answers for my search, i just felt i was not placing the right words
But I used the same word on another engine site, and it gave me the best out of what i'm looking for today, what I'm suppose to pay for on google i got it free from another engine site.

I don't think so, the reason why it seems that Google is getting difficult for your page to rank higher with search engine optimisation is because there are a lot of competition in writing, there are people perfectly than others ,with good quality content and with no single copy and paste.

You have to pay money to google to be ranked in top websites otherwise change of being on top pages will decrease lower and lower day after day because you may find yourself in 4th or 5th page due to large number of websites talking about same subject.

Personally, I don't really know if it's correct to say that Google is affecting search engine optimization in a negative way because it's even for the good of Google to help search engine optimization for websites.
You have a very valid point here. Google will not on its own be trying to sabotage its own business and reputation it has built over the years just like that

Google is the grand master when it comes to search engines. That's every webmasters dream to get their website contents indexed by google.

It's hard to say, I feel like people put Google search ahead of improving content for it's users too much nowadays but Google itself has changed a lot in ways that makes it easier for people to discover your content.

People should focus on tailoring their content for people rather than Googlebot though.

I have seen a lot of my creator friends that have been complaining about how google have been misplacing their priorities and its a concern.

You have a very valid point here. Google will not on its own be trying to sabotage its own business and reputation it has built over the years just like that

Seriously, we have witnessed so many search engine websites and all of them are mostly not planed well because Google is the best no matter whatever.

I feel like Google isn't as useful as it once was. I feel like SEO through Google isn't as good anymore. It feels almost like they have changed too much and it hurts us site owners more than anything.

Is there any methods to get more out of Google?
You will only have problem with search engine optimisation if you are planning to cut the corner and cheat the system. These days you have to be more strategic with you overall search engine optimisation for your website. Choose low competitive keyword and write quality content on them over time you will receive lots of organic traffic.

One of the things I hate with google about their new so policy is how they take someone straight to their system generated answer from a search and then the person won't see the ads you places before then thereby reducing you expected revenue which is bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds