Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Gold always good to invest in?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Every time I hear about gold, I hear how valuable it is. But there has been times in history where gold hasn't been profitable right? Or times where it wasn't worth much? I am just curious, because whenever I hear about gold it's how much it's worth and it's worth a lot these days. But has it ever gone down in price by a lot?

Advertisement Placeholder
Gold has been around for a very long period of time as it is. Gold investment is considered as very lucrative and one of the investment you can go into at anytime. This is because the price value of gold is not controlled by the flow of other assets.

It all depend,but I am aware of how valuable gold is ,and how lucrative it is when it come to the market, people value it very well because of how valuable it is as a result of that ,that is why is expensive in the market.

It all depend,but I am aware of how valuable gold is ,and how lucrative it is when it come to the market, people value it very well because of how valuable it is as a result of that ,that is why is expensive in the market.
I feel like the worth of it usually stays constant, goes up, of if it drops a bit, it probably doesn't drop much. I wish I had a lot of gold on hand. :D

Yes, since my childhood, I have always heard people say that investing in gold is the best way to achieve financial security because its value keeps increasing with every passing day and year. It's very rare that gold prices fall tremendously. Even if it falls to some extent, it rises again.

You do not make a lot of profits by investing in gold but gold is one of the most secured investment as there is always demand for gold and the price always go up.

Gold is often considered a good investment for diversification, as it may be less correlated with other assets such as stocks or bonds. This means that the price of gold may be less affected by movements in other asset classes, which can help to reduce overall portfolio risk1. Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it always has maintained its value over the long term2. Through the years, gold has served as a hedge against inflation and the erosion of major currencies, and thus is an investment well worth considering.

Every time I hear about gold, I hear how valuable it is. But there has been times in history where gold hasn't been profitable right? Or times where it wasn't worth much? I am just curious, because whenever I hear about gold it's how much it's worth and it's worth a lot these days. But has it ever gone down in price by a lot?
Gold is often considered a good investment for diversification, as it may be less correlated with other assets such as stocks or bonds. This means that the price of gold may be less affected by movements in other asset classes, which can help to reduce overall portfolio risk1. Although the price of gold can be volatile in the short term, it always has maintained its value over the long term2. Through the years, gold has served as a hedge against inflation and the erosion of major currencies, and thus is an investment well worth considering.

I think that gold could be a great investment, but I think that it all depends on when you buy the gold. The fact of the matter remains that if you buy gold at the wrong time, then you would have to wait for a long time in order to make money. This is because you have to wait for the price to go up.

Gold is often considered a safe haven asset and a popular investment choice during times of economic uncertainty. However, whether gold is always a good investment depends on various factors and individual circumstances.

I've always heard gold will always hold value, the same with silver typically. Gold of course is more profitable than silver though. Gold would be a good investment, but I wouldn't put all my money into one basket. Right nbw gold is 1963.90 oer oz, so if you have that kind of money then I would say to invest in at least a few ounces. I believe it was 1500ish in February, so it appears on a higher trend currently - you could also watch for it to drop a bit again before purchasing. As we get closer to election time here in the US gold will likely trend higher.

If you are talking about investing in gold in the forex markets, just know that it is something that you have to have a very good knowledge on how to do it because gold is a very volatile commodity which if you are not careful you will end up losing your money in less than a minute.

Gold is among the most expensive metals in the world. It's very profitable to invest in it. I've investing in gold by trading it on forex. I've not bought the physical raw gold metal as an assest. I might buy and invest in it soon.

Gold is often considered a safe haven asset and a popular investment choice during times of economic uncertainty. However, whether gold is always a good investment depends on various factors and individual circumstances.

There's a very good friend of mine who vowed never to invest in cryptocurrency but only in gold. To the best of my knowledge, he's invested more than $20,000 in gold as of today. He's still planning on investing more. I might do the same thing he's doing now.

I believe that gold is an extremely safe asset with constant and relatively predictable returns. I sincerely believe that it is much better to invest money in gold and preserve your wealth over time than to keep it in fiat and watch your purchasing power depreciate.

So, in conclusion, for me it is always advisable to invest in gold as long as it is long term.

I believe that gold is an extremely safe asset with constant and relatively predictable returns. I sincerely believe that it is much better to invest money in gold and preserve your wealth over time than to keep it in fiat and watch your purchasing power depreciate.

So, in conclusion, for me it is always advisable to invest in gold as long as it is long term.

Yeah, that's very correct. Investing in gold is definitely going to better to go into the investment on a long term basis. It's just like how you're supposed to invest in cryptocurrency, with gold the investment is more stable and secure more than cryptocurrency. This is the peace that comes with investing in gold.

Yeah, that's very correct. Investing in gold is definitely going to better to go into the investment on a long term basis. It's just like how you're supposed to invest in cryptocurrency, with gold the investment is more stable and secure more than cryptocurrency. This is the peace that comes with investing in gold.
Yes, if you do not have a long-term plan with gold investing, it is better that you do not bother investing in this asset. If we look at gold graphs, we will see that it revalues adequately in periods of more than 5 years or even 10 years.

So it is better to have a plan and stick to it, for example a DCA in gold for 5 years or 10 years.

Yes, if you do not have a long-term plan with gold investing, it is better that you do not bother investing in this asset. If we look at gold graphs, we will see that it revalues adequately in periods of more than 5 years or even 10 years.

So it is better to have a plan and stick to it, for example a DCA in gold for 5 years or 10 years.

This is correct. There are no short-term benefits of investing in gold. How much are you expecting by investing dur8ng a short period of time? It is always about the longer years, like 5 to 10 years before you can start to expect returns when you invest in gold.

This is correct. There are no short-term benefits of investing in gold. How much are you expecting by investing dur8ng a short period of time? It is always about the longer years, like 5 to 10 years before you can start to expect returns when you invest in gold.
The volatility of gold is too low from year to year, and we cannot expect large revaluations in it in a single year, these last few years have been quite good for gold, but it is because it is acting against inflation, if inflation continues as it is, gold will appreciate properly.

The volatility of gold is too low from year to year, and we cannot expect large revaluations in it in a single year, these last few years have been quite good for gold, but it is because it is acting against inflation, if inflation continues as it is, gold will appreciate properly.

The bad side of the economy benefiting those that invested in gold. Who knows other gains those triggering higher inflation rate will be up to? A lot of things that we suffer from today are a gain to some smarter investors that keyed in early by investing in some prospects.

This is true. It's only when you're trading gold in forex its volatility will be very fast. It moves faster than what happens in cryptocurrency volatility. Fortunately, this is not the same thing with buying gold and keeping the investment for a long time. Those who have the money to invest and hold it are milking better profit from the metal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds