Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Gold always good to invest in?

Since gold is an expensive material and with the time it's worth is increasing due to the fact that the amount of gold in Earth is not endless and the more we search for gold the lesser can be found yes it is a good investment. It may not increase fast and it will take time until you actually get a profit but yet it is secured and promising so I would invest in gold if I could.
Moreover gold is a pretty thing to have so if you invest in it you can enjoy it as long as you own it haha I don't see it as a bad thing :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I feel like the worth of it usually stays constant, goes up, of if it drops a bit, it probably doesn't drop much. I wish I had a lot of gold on hand. :D

Yeah, that's very correct. This is actually what makes gold a far more better investment than cryptocurrency in most cases because the volatility of cryptocurrency is something that is going to make you lose money in a very quick way unlike gold Witch wouldn't affect your investment in that way.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is actually what makes gold a far more better investment than cryptocurrency in most cases because the volatility of cryptocurrency is something that is going to make you lose money in a very quick way unlike gold Witch wouldn't affect your investment in that way.
but that volatility is the same that gives you probabilities of high returns as well as large losses, it is a double-edged sword, while gold will revalue your investment in the long term and slowly, I think gold is a safe haven and Bitcoin is a high-risk investment, they should not be seen with the same eyes in terms of investment.

but that volatility is the same that gives you probabilities of high returns as well as large losses, it is a double-edged sword, while gold will revalue your investment in the long term and slowly, I think gold is a safe haven and Bitcoin is a high-risk investment, they should not be seen with the same eyes in terms of investment.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is definitely more safer for you to invest in gold looking at the potential of losing your money in the process when compared to how it is with bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency that we have today. Those who happen to invest in gold always have this sense of calmness towards their investment than those who invested in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds