Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is company review really important?

For nearly 9 in 10 consumers, an online review is as important as a personal recommendation.
Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” reviews.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is aimed at satisfying customers and I don't see an investor staking their money on a company with a bad review. That's why most apps rated poorly in playstore have quite a few number of users.

Company review is always and will always be important. If I have a company, definitely, it will keep going under review, so as to enable me asertain where the company is lagging behind. Once finds out, it can easily be amended.
It is good to always review your company from time to time. If you desire growth in your business constant review of you operations is inevitable. When you review your business, you know where is business is lagging, what needs to be done and any new development to be implemented. Without review things will be dogmatic.

Of course, that is one of the prospective future customers and clients of the smisang company. It seems like only in the online shop, before you buy a product you first look at the percentage rating of a seller (in others the basis is star). Maybe if a seller has low trust or star or percentage ratings, you will not buy or order a product from him. The same goes for the company.

Company review matters more than a lot. A company with a bad review will find it difficult getting client or customers to do business with. A bad review affects the company's credibility and at that have issue getting client.

Company review is very important to the growth of the company, it brings about knowing the loopholes of a company and then ways to tackle it .

Company review is very important. Because companies review help a company to gain more customers, if the reviews are positive that can make a new customer has interest in a company. Company reviews also a customer to Know more and get more information about a company on their products or service evaluation.

Company review is very important in the sense that, it helps the company to influence consumers decisions and will also strengthen the company's good name as well. This review will help company gain customers trust and and at the end profit maximization will comes in.

At this age and time company review is as important as decisions we take. We really dont need to make mistakes to learn.the need for research, reviews compliment from co workers should guide one..in the course of embarking for company services. Your concern should be what the company will loose for their substandard.

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for business.
Yes, a company review is very important because it shows the states of company and interest of people for company.
Basically review is not only important for company but it is important for everything like application, eating thing and playing thing it add value in business and company.

Quite positive (or bad) reviews have a way of spreading rapidly. Encouraging customers to check your business is a convenient way to extend the appeal of your brand. They are much more likely to post their reviews on more platforms, like external blogs, when individuals have positive things to say.

Everything on earth requires some level of reviewing or reappraisal, at one time or the other we evaluate ourselves to do a background check and see if we are inline with the set objectives, we do alot of brain storming and comparisons. So it is very necessary for company's to carry out routine checks to see their level of progress and see where adjustments maybe necessary.

Yes it is Very good reviews have a way of quickly spreading. Encouraging consumers to review your company is an easy way to expand your brand's reach. When people have good things to say, they are also more likely to share their review on more sites, including external websites like Yelp, FourSquare, and TripAdvisor
I agree with you on that, someone like me, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with any company without a review. It is through the review you will actually know what you are going for. I strongly support company review so as to enable consumer no more about the company.

Everything on earth requires some level of reviewing or reappraisal, at one time or the other we evaluate ourselves to do a background check and see if we are inline with the set objectives, we do alot of brain storming and comparisons. So it is very necessary for company's to carry out routine checks to see their level of progress and see where adjustments maybe necessary.

Yes it is Very good reviews have a way of quickly spreading. Encouraging consumers to review your company is an easy way to expand your brand's reach. When people have good things to say, they are also more likely to share their review on more sites, including external websites like Yelp, FourSquare, and TripAdvisor
Yes, things many company owners don't really know about. A review is very important and it's one of the keys that grows every company or organization. Having a proper review could boost your production and fixing some errors people are conpamimimg about.

Surveys not just have the ability to impact customer choices yet can fortify an organization's validity. Audits have the ability to acquire client trust, and they urge individuals to interface with the organization. Client cooperation eventually prompts improved benefits for organizations.

Researching a business has never been easier. There are so many websites out there, offering reviews on various products, services and of course companies. It does not really matter if you are looking for a business with an online presence or not. You will be able to find the information you are looking for, somewhere online. Everything starts with the quality of your work. It does not matter if we are talking about products or services. Quality will always be the main factor that will define your company’s reputation.

Yes it is very important because this will give you an idea of what they do and how they treat their customers ,some company that have a bad attitude of treating customers may not be the best because people hearing of this may not actually I like to do business with them

company review is very important as it gives the company more edge over others brands and make them outstanding.also,it will make the customers patronize more and this will help the company in amending what needs to be amended

This is absolutely true! I never ever buy anything online without scouring the net for reviews. I once made the fatal error of purchasing £500 worth of clothes to resell from a Chinese online retailer without checking the reviews first, only to receive a bunch of shoddily made clothes I couldn't even sell on. So I may as well have poured all that money down the drain. And here's the thing - a lot of online reviews are fake. So I try not to be duped by the rave reviews, and tend to focus on reading the negative ones to see exactly what the company is doing wrong and if it's something I can overlook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds