Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is buying and selling business lucrative after pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
Buying and selling what? It depends on what you selling, where you selling (your location) and you target market that will determine if what you selling gon be profitable or not.

Commercial activities was hampered severely by this pandemic but things are gradually picking up as the lockdown are being lifted. And yes, business whether buying and selling or service rendering is now lucrative after the pandemic.

buying and selling
it depends on what you are buying are selling
the location you are selling it
and also the market for what you are selling

Well, not just for the youth but for anyone who has the skills to buy and resell, the nose to smell what's likely to sell like fat cakes. In fact, I would go into that space but set up shop online, which is very of the moment and may have to be the new normal going forward.

That's bring a middleman, simply. Well, ask these questions first.

1. How much is your total cost when you buy? This includes transportation, storage, adverts, your time and energy used.

2. How much would you sell?

3. Where are you selling it, and what is the buying capacity of the people?

4. How is competition, and at what price range for they sell?

This will help you decide whether to go with it or not.

I think it is arguably one the best means of entrepreneurship nowadays and that will be a good choice of business

Yes. That's the best thing to go into right. Now since white collar jobs are nothing to write home about. Even if the job is available, the salary will be low up to the extent that just feeding and transportation can gulp everything

It depends on what you are buying and selling because you don't just get to buy and sell everything

Due to the economic recession the world is facing today, do you consider buying and selling a better choice for unemployed youth?
Ofcourse , what's the point of being at home when they can make some money from buying and selling ? . I think it is a good thing and a good way to sut

I think it is lucrative before, now and after the pandemic, I don't see the pandemic as an opportunity, I think that if it is business it will always be a good investment.

Due to the economic recession the world is facing today, do you consider buying and selling a better choice for unemployed youth?
Hello, my recommendation would be to do a market study and see what is in trend and based on it buy and sell.

Of course buying and selling is a good business but that actually depends on what you are buying and selling and the environment you are in

It is very lucrative it just only depends on the marketing and advertising skill and I will.advice on to use online marking styles,so it will bring alot of coustomers

Buying and selling mobile phones has always been lucrative, but that depends on the area where you set up the business

I think you mean sells of electronics which of course is way more profitable in emerging economies of the world unlike the third world economies with little or no electricity at all.

It depends on what you are buying and selling. Many goods increased due to the pandemic. Go for the goods that is more lucrative during and after the pandemic

The buying and selling business is a great one as long as you are buying and selling the right goods. They should be marketable goods where you have ready customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds