Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

In the whole world there is no work easy but if we start our business it also create problem in the early days my father set up a General store he give all the time to the store and get cool income three to four employees are working in the store some time my father got intense about that business

Advertisement Placeholder
Business as easy as it might want to appear is not as easy in the reality, business involves alot of hard work and dedication. One needs to be very hardworking to succeed in business. Business is not a bed of roses if we must allow it to grow it needs dedication and discipline. Business as we all know is very rewarding when it is fully grown.

Nothing is easy including business,its been said that nothing good comes easy and business in this occasion can't be an exception,so it's not easy but along the line one would need to get comfortable with it or get used to it as it is ones source of livelihood.

I dont think there is anything that is easy.if it is easy to you, it might not be easy for another man.business is not easy at all, we only work hard, strive for the best and make things easy for ousrselves.

Business is not easy at all. Moreover nothing is easy not to talk of business that comes with its own heavy risk. The risk of getting enough capital to start the business, fund to run the business then talking about the stress you will pass through everyday.

Is business easy is not a question to be answered by the lazy people. Business is easy for those with the right set of mind who has strong determination to do something. Though starting a business is kindm of challengingly but any challenges that come on the way of a determine man will use it as a stepping stone to his greatness

If your father is the only one doing all these things alone then definitely he will be in that situation.why not get someone or even you to manage one aspect of the business for hime?I am not saying is easy because nothing good comes easy.

Doing business cannot be described as being an easy venture to go into. Involves rigorous planning, products and services testing. Advertising and management of products and employees.

Truth be told, starting a business and maintaining it is not an easy thing to do. So people might get discouraged by this prospect and give up to go look for a job. Nevertheless, having a business is better than looking for a job. Regardless of the stress, it is worth doing.

Starting a business can be easy and also difficult. If you love the business you want to establish, and sure of making profit after adequate planning then it would be easy but if there was no adequate planning just high hopes and expectations and eventually you don't see what you wanted, it might be difficult

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business is not ban easy entity or venture that everyone can do and be successful.
It takes alot of hard work and dedication for every business organization to succeed and excel as well as meet clients or customers needs and satisfaction.
Management also is not an easy task to go about.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
Business seems easy when it is well planned in terms of customers management. On the other hand, business may be difficult if the management cannot handle the customers well.

I think it depends on your experience level on the business you are doing. If you have a lot of experience on the business, and I think it business might be a little bit easier than someone who is just starting the business for the very first time.

Business is not and is never easy, for one to venture into business, he must have calculated, and made up his mind to take whatever thing that comes out of it. No business is easy be it small or big. You have to risk your time, money and knowledge to make the business yield profit.

Business is not easy, because as a business owner you must be on your toes, finding way to make your business to move forward, looking for ways to meet up to customers requirement and paying your staff, but must of people outside don't really look at this must look at how the business owner get themselves a better living life.

Business isn’t easy at first, you need to grow into it, understand it better, get used to every in and out of the business to enjoy it. Or else you understand the business well it can’t be easy for you.

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started)

Although having your own business is much more better than a job and working under someone. But at same time running a business isn't in anyway easy too, sometimes you would run into debt, sometimes there are shortage after sales, and then people owning you without paying. The list is just endless

Yes business is very easy once you understand the principle of business, like the profit and loss that you might encounter in the business, like the risk you must be ready to take if you want to succeed in your business of choice.

I think business is something that, like exams and tests, we should always plan and prepare for. And I believe we need to be technically, emotionally, and financially ready for any business venture we want to. The demands and the market will always be open, I think we should maximize the knowledge that is available to us before we go out and take a leap at endeavors we want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds