Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Business easy?

Shivay

Cobra Kai
Credits
Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
I Think Business is really tough as compared to the jobs
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is best as compared to job. This is not difficult, but when you start it alone, you may face difficulties in starting. After a long time, when you established it and settled down then you will be satisfied. On the other hand, if you start business with partnership then you may not face any difficulties in think.

I wouldn't say business is easy business is never easy there's a lot of stress you have to go to to get things or to create that business you really wish to have her start lot of investment lot of books to read lot of knowledge to seek and also you have to have capital which is very essential for the beginning of the business

Running a business is not an easy task because you have to dedicate your time and energy so that the business can be successful
You have to go out and make customers, and also abvertise your business, it's not easy to start and run a business

But the truth is that starting a business is not that hard. Starting a business is easy; starting the right business is hard. You could start most businesses by choosing an idea out of a hat, filling out a bit of paperwork, and sending out a press release (bingo! you've started

Have this mindset that nothing is hard if you have the right experience and skills. Going into business is not hard if you take your time to do the feasibility studies of the business and strategically choose a right location and build a powerful customer service baseline.

My first choice my own business
Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread. I love my business studies! But I also have a burning desire to create a business of my own and thrive in the future. I also love to read around business which supports my learning - if you do take a business course improve your business

I must say, nothing is easy . We have to work for what we will eat .either business or something else .white collar, business, nothing is easy .even internet fraudsters work vigorously to make money . whatever you are doing,you have to put enough effort so as to get enough returns.Running a business is not an easy task because you have to dedicate your time and energy so that the business can be successful.

Well I say business is not easy starting a business is easy but maintaining the business is the hard work there,you have to look for more and new innovative ideas to keep your investors or partners with you and this requires alot of work

Lets say yes and no. For the "no" aspect, for a beginner it will seem difficult and over tasking because he/she has to meet up. For the "yes" aspect, when you're already use to something you do frequently, it becomes easier to handle.

Most of the people say that doing business is really easy , even many people mentioned it in my last thread.
I don't think that business is really easy as my father was a businessman in steel . The money was cool but he got so much tensed sometimes.
Attending customers , Paying People , Money Arrangement , Market analysis and lots more on a single person head.
What are your views about it , What makes business difficult that only some people are able to do it?
The things is no business is easy. Most especially when it first started, the fear , the risk, the sacrifice , the commitment. It takes only a strong individual to build a business from the crach till it becomes a big deal. Doing business also entails managing people , and mind you people are the mist difficult thing to handle or control.

No business is easy no matter how little it is. It takes your hardwork, dedication and zeal to pull through because you will be needing it. It will not remain difficult for a long time, it's like that when you begin but once you pay through that phase, it will balance and then you can take a LITTLE rest to continue again.

This sounds rhetorical. If business is easy, then a whole lots of people would be into business. There would have been many startups here and there. And many of theses businesses would not be failing. The fact that there are many graduate still searching for jobs shows that doing business is quite hard.

Anyone that tells you starting and managing a business is easy. Business is not for the lazy and the feeble minded. You need to be disciplined and hardworking. You need to be open to new ideas and willing to take risks.

Who so ever told you that business is easy is deceiving you or maybe he or she just inherit a company and he is not working there but just receiving the money coming into the company, business is not easy at all because it requires a lot of hardwork and dedication.

In the beginning starting business is hard and difficult to manage everything in the exact time.
Not a single business is easy but we can make it easy by taking help of employees and manager for either from the outsider as well becauseas keeping well business is not simple as compared to those who has said that businesses is easy .
every business has their own management and don't ask maybe the person who told you that business is easy
is easy for them.

Is business easy?yes in some way and no some other ways businesses is not anyhow or any child's play that you just want to jump into to do it you have to have the wisdom and knowledge to make or create a business and there are types of business individual and the one that deals with more than two people. No business is easy from the scratch you just have to put in some hardwork and strength in it and be patients with the business and with time you will see changes.

Anything that fetches money is not easy. Even those that are getting money illegally or even thieves will tell you that it is not easy. So, you have to prepare for a lot hurdles and challenges. Your ability to stand out during these challenges make you a successful business owner.

No one should lie to you that means business is easy it is not easy business is very tough it involves a lot of risk it is stressful
Anything apart from consistent and persistence there is nothing that can keep business variable business is not an easy something

If you are currently an employee of another company, then starting your own as an entrepreneur is a lifestyle change. ... Starting a business is hard work, requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term. Take an honest look at yourself before leaping

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds