Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is anyone using Semrush?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Semrush is a platform where you can do SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, market research, and competitor analysis. In order to use Semrush, you need to create an account. While you can use Semrush for free, the paid subscription gives you access to a lot of tools. The price starts from $120 per month. They also offer a free trial.
Even when you are using for free, you can do keyword analysis, check domain authority, find out organic search traffic, check the number of backlinks, pages indexed on Google, etc. They offer a lot of tools such as Blacklink analytics, backlink audit, link building tool, on page SEO checker, Site Audit, etc.
Has anyone used Semrush? I am using the free version and it is wonderful.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never heard of the word. So this would be my first time of hearing of Semrush. But if they truly offer the services that you have listed there and you're enjoying the services, then it's a nice one.

I guess people who need those services will look up Semrush as they visit this thread.

I'm not using semrush and with the way you just mentioned and list some of their services I will definitely look into it to rank my website. I think they have one of the best services for search engine optimization because without this as a blogger or webmaster you can't rank your blog on any search engine like Google and bing

I use semrush, I have been using semrush since a long time. However, I am using free service. The paid service is aimed towards big publishers or agencies. I don't think small publishers or individuals can afford to pay $120 per month to a SEO company

I have checked the official site of semrush. I think it is a good platform for bloggers, website owners and online businessea for keywork analysis, competitor analysis, etc. When you search your website on semrush, it will reveal the entire seo analysis of your site including the pages indexed on google.

Oh this is the first time I will come across this, now considering semrush (we must ask first, it's importance and relevance to ranking your website and blogs)
From all the information written here I would say it is a nice tool, I will try it out

Concerning semrush. Well, this is my very first time of hearing about semrush and what it entails. I feel this is a good platforms for marketers of different types . Looking forward to visit the platform and also informing my friends which are into marketing about semrush

I have always been interested in increasing the search engine optimization of my site for some time now, yet to no avail, I have even used keywords search and many more to enhance the optimization on Google. Well, thanks for sharing this tool, I would give it a try.

So what does SEMrush do and how does it help with your content marketing? Well, SEMrush is an SEO tool that does your keyword research, tracks the keyword strategy used by your competition, runs an SEO audit of your blog, looks for backlinking opportunities and lots more.

When you compare semrush with other seo companies like ahrefs, I find semrush better. However, this is only my personal view. I choose semrush over other seo companies because it offers better tools for free users. If you have a website, you should use it.

The software I must say sounds really interesting worth a try out.After you subscribed for a free trial and cancelled was there a charge back on a account because this is the likely case for most of the free trial transactions?

The software I must say sounds really interesting worth a try out.After you subscribed for a free trial and cancelled was there a charge back on a account because this is the likely case for most of the free trial transactions?
Yes semrush is trusted by internet marketers all over the world.semrush is also used by a number of businesses,big and small,like Philips, Forbes, paypal are use this tool.

Yes semrush is trusted by internet marketers all over the world.semrush is also used by a number of businesses,big and small,like Philips, Forbes, paypal are use this tool
Okay that means the tool is trusted indeed and does not use any hidden agenda what so ever to try and Rob unsuspecting individuals that may like the services it provides.I will gladly check it out and see the value it will give me on free trial for now.

Semrush is a really solid SEO tool that gives you all the key data you'll need for a successful SEO project. Semrush is a very good solution that provides you with the key information you'll need to improve your search rankings.

SMErush is a very interesting site for searching for keywords. I tried the free version sometimes last year and it was really good. It gives you list of frequently searched keywords and the number of search per keyword. Every content creator or blogger should make use of this site.

In case you're a web entrepreneur, and you're getting genuinely keen on internet engine Advertising, at that point SEMrush is something you've found out probably as an instrument that will help you. It's a strong internet searcher promoting device which makes it conceivable to create a brilliant substance plan and an advertising methodology is successful.

It gives you admittance to the data that you should make a distinct methodology pushing forward. I can not clarify how fruitful it is, since except if you give it a shot your own, you can not actually feel the impact it is probably going to have on your promoting.

It is also used by many businesses, large and small. Big companies like Philips, Forbes, PayPal, Hyatt, etc. use this tool.

SemRush is quite expensive, so I have never used it. As far as I know, it is a really good tool for searching keywords. This helps you to create content that attract visitors to your website. I do not think they offer some of their features for free, though. :(

Semrush platform is something I never heard, it's my first time of hearing it , but I think those who have done or worked with the site can tell us more about it, at least how it works and how much they pay per month is it something that is worth trying we need to know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds