Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is anyone using Semrush?

If you are a website owner or even a content developer, I think you should be using semrush. It is very useful tool to check keyword status and perform competitor analysis. Interestingly, you don't need to subscribe to premium service. Even the free version will be a lot of help.

Advertisement Placeholder
AS for now, I may not be able to afford semrush premium services, it is beyond my budget. I cannot pay that kind of fees to do seo. I will prefer to spend on advertising to drive traffic, mainly facebook ads.
[automerge]1618798630[/automerge]
I have checked semrush and this looks very useful for website owners. I might start using semrush once I am ready to launch my website, I will use it to measure the seo power.

Last edited:
You do not have to become a premoum member to take the benefits of semrush, even as a free member, you can take the benefits of semrush. I have been using semrush as a free member since a long tim

This is actually the first time that I am hearing about semrush and from what I have discovered so far, it's actually a platform that which one can do a lot of online things for your website and I will try it out for my blog and see the result.

This sounding somewhat new but looking at the benefits attached to the site it is basically for big business people that have big content to advertise and not for small enterprises that are still struggling to stay float mostly during this pandemic era. But it is good anyway.

Have you used semrush before, as digital marketing tool?? I don't own a blog, so i can't tell my experiences sround semrush, and how it works promoting the site publication to gain real traffic.

I use free version of semrush. I have been using semrush for a long time. The premium service is meant for companies or individual that earns by working as a SEO consultant.

I use free version of semrush. I have been using semrush for a long time. The premium service is meant for companies or individual that earns by working as a SEO consultant.

I never knew there was a free version of SemRush. It is a great tool to get low competitive and high in demand keywords, as far as I know. Have you tried searching for high in demand and low competitive keywords using SemRush tool?

Their fees start from $120 per month. Do you think small website owners can pay this fees? That's why they also offer free version that allows website owners to use it for seo gains

If you own a website you should be using semrsh. If you are a digital marketer, you should be using semrush. Semrush is a very useful tool for website owners and marketers.

That's very true, semrush is a tool for website owners, content creators, digital marketers etc. This tool offers a lot of free as well as premium resources.

Semrush is definitely one of the best platforms for search engine optimization works. I personally use it for my blogging and other things.

yes, a blogger can use semush for competitor analysis, keyword research etc. Semrush has a high price tag for premium edition but even a free version offers a lot of useful features.

Semrush is a platform where you can do SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, market research, and competitor analysis. In order to use Semrush, you need to create an account. While you can use Semrush for free, the paid subscription gives you access to a lot of tools. The price starts from $120 per month. They also offer a free trial.
Even when you are using for free, you can do keyword analysis, check domain authority, find out organic search traffic, check the number of backlinks, pages indexed on Google, etc. They offer a lot of tools such as Blacklink analytics, backlink audit, link building tool, on page SEO checker, Site Audit, etc.
Has anyone used Semrush? I am using the free version and it is wonderful.
I have heard a lot about semrush platform in which we can do SEO and also go into content and social media marketing, and also do compute analysis , but the only problem is the price tag of $120 monthly subscription.

The premium version is for the agencies that provides SEO services, or the SEO constants who provide seo services and make money. For rest of us free version does everything

So, I can use semrush as a free user. BY the way is there a limitation on using semrush. I means is there any limitation on how many keyword search can I do per day?

There is no limitation on how many keyword search you can do, however, there will be limitation on search results. They also offer numerous free seo tools.

SeMRUSH is a very popular platform that has been around for quite a while now. I have been hearing about them even though I have not used this platform before. They seem to be having a good reputation.

I use free account of SEMRush research some of my competitor in the niche. I use it to check some of the keywords they are ranking for on the Google search engine. I also use SEMRush to analyse the growth of my website.

I for.one have not and have never heard of this name semerush before. Not even any of my online acquaintances know about this name when in inquires form them about the services

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds