Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is advertising in facebook still worth it in 2021 ?

I do still think that there are many other good alternatives to Facebook. Unfortunately, Facebook is still being used by most of the people around the world more than other social networking platforms and this is why many people still choose Facebook over other social networking platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertising on facebook is getting popular day by day. There was a time when only marketers used facebook advertising, these days anyone who use facebook for business run ad campaign

Facebook is still very relevant in this period because of the large followership and you have to be able to know how to use it effectively to generate conversion or likes as the case may be.Extra measure need to be in place to checkmate the activities of fraud.

I should let you know that advertisment on Facebook is very much alive and still working in this year 2021. This is one powerful aspect of the social media you would not want to overlook

Advertising on facebook is still worth it ,because most people advertise on facebook and they earn more money from selling their product online
[automerge]1623499337[/automerge]
Adc
Its worth but not %100 positive for you advertisements, there are now many social media platform that are better than Facebook and have many active users than Facebook.
There are many but facebook I still very much popular than them and this makes it have huge edge over the other competing platform

Last edited:
The answer is simply as Facebook advertisement is one of the most effective in 2021. I have a friend who did Facebook advertisement got maximum results.

Facebook has been a great place to advertise your products and i believe it would continue to be a great place for advertising in the coming future.the numbers of persons that make use of facebook increases daily.

Facebook was the outright first social media platform and that has grown to make it the one with the highest amount of users and I think it is even the best for adverts.

facebook is second to Google for online advertising. However, I have not attempted to use both of these ad networks. However, some of my friends are sing these ads which is earning them higher.

Yes it is still really worth it because it is the most popular social media that contain so many traffic of people. When we talk of scammer, spammer and others they also in other social media. Only what you have to do is to secure your Facebook with security mesure.
One thing that will only make Facebook advertisement be always more than worth it in any age is that they have an advertisement feature known as targeted advertisement whereby the target their uses based on the information that the users have submitted with them.

I think Facebook Is one of the social media platforms that you can have a wide range of publicity for your products and services. It's not limited to just your location, but across the globe. I have seen people buy stuff because of the adverts on Facebook.

Sure! No matter the year we are in, we can't downplay the relevance of Facebook as a whole. I think advertising on Facebook is still as profitable when you apply the right strategies.

Advertising on Facebook is still worth ones effort and time. This is because the features on Facebook is increasing every day and therefore makes it more valuable in reaching a large range of audience as a business person

Advertising on Facebook is still worth ones effort and time. This is because the features on Facebook is increasing every day and therefore makes it more valuable in reaching a large range of audience as a business person

I believe that approaching cutomers on facebook is much better than simply advertising in there. I have seen many people advertising there but I am not sure if those advertisements do get any attention. Moreover, facebook does not have a really good number of ads. So, directly approaching cutomers might be a good idea.

Advertising on Facebook as of today still remains top-notch ,big companies still make use of Facebook to either make their brands well-known or to advertise some products, the Facebook has proved very effective for online businesses or e-commerce and definitely worth it it will continue to remain a solution to public relations and advertising.
The facebook advertisment has been very effective in the promotion of busineses,i personally make good use of facebook to do my business awareness and gets request for our service,because we don't have a site yet and we use the platform for our marketing.

Facebook has been a great place to advertise your products and i believe it would continue to be a great place for advertising in the coming future.the numbers of persons that make use of facebook increases daily.
Yes Facebook is one of the best and the most effective social media you can use for advertisement of your products, millions of people visited Facebook daily and that is a huge traffic for business advertisement, have you done Facebook advertisement before ?

Yes Facebook is one of the best and the most effective social media you can use for advertisement of your products, millions of people visited Facebook daily and that is a huge traffic for business advertisement, have you done Facebook advertisement before ?
You are indeed correct. I myself have not made any serious advertising on facebook before though but i have friends who use facebook alot and all its features as well and i believe they are seeing results

Yes, Facebook has become a trend among people of all generations. With approximately 1.5 billion users, Facebook is used by a large percentage of those people. Because of its vast and engaged audience, marketers are increasingly paying attention to Facebook.

I agree with your opinion, the effort and time spent on Facebook is valuable to promote and get new customers. The site's audience is growing more and more, which is very beneficial for any business.

Advertising in Facebook is very much profitable because Facebook still have the largest population and people use Facebook more often

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds