Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

IOS Vs Android?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is only going to end in tears.

Android is a deliberate ripoff of ios, so muchso that apple sued google for creating it

apple sued google for creating it
I don't think so! I think that was for just the patent of sliding mechanism!
Also Android is nothing like IOS.
In Android You can almost do anything you like on it. Companies sell mobiles with even unlocked bootloaders. Which imho is the best thing they can do as far as I am concerned!

I like IPhones for their hardware and other features, but IOS, I dont!
IOS is like a prison, where you can only do things in a very restricted manner, but android is more like a open field where you can do whatever stuffs you like if you've got the right stuffs in your hand.

Jailbreak said iOS device and enjoy the openness of Android though xpl0iter. They're both good systems but I very much like iOS more than Android just because aesthetically, it is more pleasing for myself.

No no, jailbreaking is nothing like rooting in android!
Yes ofcourse jailbreaking lets you do lot of stuffs. But modded roms, changed boot screen, dualboot, rom backups etc is more easy and fun in android. Doing things like this in iphone is not fun and it could brick your iphone if something goes wrong!
But again its a matter of choice! Some people like ios, some people like android!
Personally I have used both, still using them. I prefer android devices because of the above said reasons!

I find that the threat of bricking your iDevice is part of the fun myself, haha. ITs easy though, you simply just download a package from the Cydia app (Which is the jailbreak app) and kaboom. But hey, like you said it is all about opinions and we're not here for a fanboy discussion, haha.

iOS is just aesthetically more satisfying than Android to me is all.

I find iOS to be eye-candy but restrictive while Android to be less eye-candy but open. That's just me though.

But iOS + Cydia = eye candy and not restrictive!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is an android jailbreak?

But iOS + Cydia = eye candy and not restrictive!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is an android jailbreak?
Not restrictive? Try changing the rom. BTW on Android people call it rooting. And it can be done with same ease by which you do the jail break in an iPhone.

CHT
What do you mean by its root, not like jail breaking. As far as I know jail breaking is the process of getting to the root user to do all the stuffs we are not supposed to do.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

CHT
What do you mean by its root, not like jail breaking. As far as I know jail breaking is the process of getting to the root user to do all the stuffs we are not supposed to do.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
I admit that they are similar, but there's a few major differences between them.

Basic difference: Jailbreaking is technically illegal, rooting is not. Jailbreaking is for iOS devices, rooting is for open-source Android devices. Android even allows you to use USB Debugging to access every part of the phone via USB.

Basic difference: Jailbreaking is technically illegal, rooting is not. Jailbreaking is for iOS devices, rooting is for open-source Android devices. Android even allows you to use USB Debugging to access every part of the phone via USB.
Afaik jailbreaking is not illegal unless its doing for circumventing copyright as of now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds