Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investment in paper making industry!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Paper is basic need of school and college life. Paper is also used in offices, different institutions and in homes to write about important matters.
Investment in paper making industry can give you good profit. It needs huge budget to start this industry. You need to plan properly and you have to work hard to get success in the start.

💥 First you have to register it,to get verified company name.

💥 Then you have to buy machinery.

💥 You can't run this industry alone,so need to hire staff.

💥 You need to buy raw material to make paper.

💥 And you also need to promote it after the work starts.

What is your opinion regarding investment in this business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Investing in paper business is highly profitable. It's a great business as far as you are not far from a school environment. I see a great deal in such business if you can supply minimum of 2 schools per week. One can even include buying ans selling of textbooks as well

Paper making factory is actually a good one since there is campaign against the use of plastic and plastic pollution is already on the high side opening a paper bag factory is gonna help to reduce the use if plastic

I really don't know much on this field, but just like every other businesses you need to do your research and gather enough knowledge and enquiries before investing, If you do that you are guarantee success in any business.

Paper making business is definitely going to be lucrative as there is a very huge demand for it currently infact there is always going to be a high demand for it, but I will advice you to first research about it before you properly start the business.

Last edited:
The paper making industry is one that can be very lucrative if you get your calculations right. First as said you have to find a suitable place to launch the business and a warehouse to store all your raw materials and finished goods.
You should then register the business in the appropriate authority.
You should then negotiable very well with people who are going to provide you with pulp and also a book or paper processing industry that will make the books as the finished product.

A paper mill is a big business. I don't know of a small paper mill in our country. usually the company is huge with a big land where the raw materials are kept and the factory is also a huge structure. The paper is rolled on a cylinder made of hard carton. It would look like a giant yarn when done. Anyway, a legitimate business would undergo with the permits and licensing needs. But in that kind of business the most important is the source of raw materials. Wood is getting expensive now and logging business is controlled by the government.

It is worth investing in a paper making industry as long as it is profitable. It is not capital intensive to invest in. More so, the demand for the papers will remain high. This will keep a steady rise in the revenue of the business.

Paper is basic need of school and college life. Paper is also used in offices, different institutions and in homes to write about important matters.
Investment in paper making industry can give you good profit. It needs huge budget to start this industry. You need to plan properly and you have to work hard to get success in the start.

💥 First you have to register it,to get verified company name.

💥 Then you have to buy machinery.

💥 You can't run this industry alone,so need to hire staff.

💥 You need to buy raw material to make paper.

💥 And you also need to promote it after the work starts.

What is your opinion regarding investment in this business?
You have awesome writing skills, thanks for awareness about this type of incredible business idea i think behind every scc business man there is present a effective and intelligent mind with awesome ideas, this is really a great idea to invest in paper making industry, it have Low cost but high profit range

Investment in paper making industry is very lucrative and would always be lucrative as far as education continues. Even though e-learning is also coming up strongly, l still believe it can't just overtake the paper work so soon.

Yes I believe it is a business worth investing in . Papers are important seeing as they form the basis of our writing materials. As matter of fact I got to do a study last year on how to utilise agricultural waste to make paper, it was a wonderful project, a lot of papers were made. Sadly the project died because there wasn't enough investment to push the project forward. It is definitely something to invest in.

Investment in paper making industry is a good and reliable and lucrative business to invest into. The schools make use of paper. Also paper is also used for making toilet roll. The uses of paper are much that's why is profitable.

Paper making and paper using is a general and economic commodities that everyone in the society depends on an as a result for I think paper making and producing will be very profitable but you must learn the basics of paper production from expert as I heard there are some stage that the process of paper must pass through before you can produce it so you can learn all those from expert and see your business grow.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds