Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in Banks

Whether bank stocks are good investments comes down to the quality of the underlying loans in a bank’s portfolio. As one great investment giant said, it’s tough to get a lot of eager young men and women who can create earnings with the wave of a pen to contain themselves when the economy is running strong, and every loan looks good.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investing in banks? No I've never even think about that. I actually know i can also invest in banks but I don't want to. I don't believe in all banking system so i don't want to invest in it

We can invest in banks like fixed deposit or bonds we can also have good investment with share but if you chose to go into the stock market I will advice that you chose a better stock broker who will advice you of some certain hidden secrete on how the stock market work and how to collect your divident

I am not investing my money in the bank what I do is to deposit my money into my loca bank account, not investing in the bank, but fixed deposit is very good that some people normally do.

Speaking of banking investments, I don't have any at the moment, but I know a lot of successful businesspeople that work with banks and can even borrow money from them for their own ventures.

Investment in banks is very good and profitable infact I know alot of people who bought share and invest in stock market and they are still making money but for me the only investment option that I see which is profitable with banks is share and stock I dont even like the so called fixed deposit

Actually bank investment are mostly diaster though not all the investment schemes. I currently engaged in future bomber of which I will be expecting 4 times of my investment fund upon intrest.

Investment with banks is one of those face of investment which anybody can take so I think anyone that want to go into banks investment must have a very good sum of money to invest its either you buy share or you invest with fixed deposit

I currently own a savings account where I deposit money and have an interest added to it at the end of a fiscal month. And I have also both bank shares in past which I haven't even touched and I am still considering buying more shares from various other banking institutions .

I would prefer investing money in Islamic banks as they do not pay interest rather they pay profits that are generated by investors and capitalists at different points.

Actually investing in both stocks and banks are quite good. I will invest in one of them when I know for show I will make the benefit I wanted to gained after the investment.

I have never invested in a bank. As a student, I wanted to invest in mutual funds and one of the banks I used offered such program. I was discouraged by the potential returns since I would only be investing about $20.

For someone like me I always have the passion to invest in banks when you chose bank investment such as fixed deposit and bonds you will definately make alot of money but one funny thing which I notice this days is that when you get started you need someone that will guide you properly if you go into banks investment

Investing in banks is very good its a good way which someone can put his money and have rest and also expect some interest I will advice you chose share to fixed deposit except you have good amount of money to run a fixed deposit share is what am into.
I have been an advocate of investment and one of the industry that i have been investing is the financial sector,and i have being buying shares in ipo and also in the stock market.

There are so many forms of investment which you can take advantage of from the banks some of those investment involved fixed deposit and bondsand share but seriously you need someone there to be advising you

There are various different investment options banks generally have for those who want to invest money into their future. Do you have any investments made into your local bank? If so, what options have you invested in?
I will never invest my money in banks because they are centralized instead I want to invest in something which is decentralized and controlled by no one.

You can chose to invest in banks if you wish its another sure way by which you can gain financial breakthrough,
there are alot of business and investment which you can venture into in banks fixed deposit is one of them or you chose to buy shares with banks which can increase sometime latar
You can chose to invest in banks if you wish its another sure way by which you can gain financial breakthrough,
there are alot of business and investment which you can venture into in banks fixed deposit is one of them or you chose to buy shares with banks which can increase sometime latar

I currently own a savings account where I deposit money and have an interest added to it at the end of a fiscal month. And I have also both bank shares in past which I haven't even touched and I am still considering buying more shares from various other banking institutions .
You made very smart and safe investment but they would not add anything of significance to your finances and at the end of the day, you might even be a lot due to various charges

I have a standard savings and a surge account with my local credit union. My surge account has an interest rate, so I earn money for adding money in essentially. I'm hoping to add more money to it soon. Other than that, I don't invest in banks.

There are so many investment which we can venture into in banks so I think its all depend on your budget and how you want to invest for someone like me I think fixed deposit and bonds are the best so you chose which face of investment that interest you

Every single investment that I have made in the bank before has turned out to be almost worthless because of inflation. I believe that taking more risk and investing outside is probably the best way to go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds