Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Interest in business

You are right, if you are interested in a certain business , you will feel the urge of doing better and your interest in that particular business will always be a form of motivation for you.
When talking about interest in business I beleive that you really need to work hard and move on with your business,I have seen similar thread like this on beermoneyforum,then someone where contributing to the thread that he dosnt wait sometime for the interest to come before he can use the business money,I told him if he continue that way the business will fail,because no way you will tell me if you keep using the invested capital and you still expect the expansion of such business not true that proof abortive,so the most important thing is for you reinvest the interest then wait patiently for the growth of that business then you have a full grown business that can aid you financially

Advertisement Placeholder
Having an interest in a particular business does not automatically guarantee that you are going to be successful in it but it is going to take you one step closer because having passion for it means that you are going to throw everything at it.

When you have an interest in a particular business, you tend to build a passion around the business and the love of the business will always motivate you to work harder.

Having interest to engage in a particular business is not a guarantee that the business will be successful . Interest is not enough to establish a successful business. Based on your interest you should be so eager to learn more to really understand about the business of your establishment.

Having interest to engage in a particular business is not a guarantee that the business will be successful . Interest is not enough to establish a successful business. Based on your interest you should be so eager to learn more to really understand about the business of your establishment.

The interest you have in a particular business is not the tendency and the guarantee that the business will be succesful , you need a good business plan to follow.

The interest you have in a particular business is not the tendency and the guarantee that the business will be succesful , you need a good business plan to follow.
This is very true. Having interest in a business is not surely a guarantee that you will definitely do well in it. Having a good business plan and enough capital are more important factors.

There are reasons why people will have interest in a particular business , for me I don't necessarily have interest in any business but I have to first consider the possibility of generating profit from it.

When you hold a personal interest in your own company, you are able to better gain and keep interest from clients and potential customers. When you are stressed out because of your business, it tends to affect the business negatively.

There are reasons why people will have interest in a particular business , for me I don't necessarily have interest in any business but I have to first consider the possibility of generating profit from it.
I understand your point. So in this case profit making is your primary aim of starting a business. I am not really surprised as it is the major aim of entrepreneurs who go into business.

I understand your point. So in this case profit making is your primary aim of starting a business. I am not really surprised as it is the major aim of entrepreneurs who go into business.
Lolz, not really like you think. In the cost of generating profit you must be able to satisfy your customers. Apart from income what other thing pushes people to start up a business ?

Int
Your interest in a particular business matters a lot. Your passion goes a long way in helping you to face the challenges attached to the business. When the going gets tough, your tough passion keeps you going.
Internet is very important when it comes to business aspect because without internet there is no way to advertise your business, or also to communicate with your customers as well so internet played a very big role in business.

You should always try to have a business that you yourself is going to be proud of. You should also have a business that you have knowledge about and you are happy doing it in the first place.

It is good to have interest in business. This will show how responsible the person is to take care of his family. This can be achieved when somebody invest into business with some amount and start to make big money gradually.
One of the things that any seriuos business person should know is that the effort he puts into the business is the result he will get at the end of the day,because that is what the business will thrive on.

Having a personal interest in something is definitely going to boost your ability to want to do that. Your personal life out of it is always going to be a driving factor to keep on going even if you fail.

Interest is important but I don't think it can be the key to success. Because along with interest we also need an environment in which we can work and succeed.
I think interest is very important when it comes to starting a business because is what moved a person to do so, and also is the key to any success in any business, because I have heard many people saying that the them have in a business make them to be a successful in that business.

When you as the owner of the business have a personal interest in a particular business , the interest will make you work hard in order to acheive your aims and objectives .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds