Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Interest in business

Interest in a business is very important because it will motivate you to carryout the business, because is the key to success in the business and is also make one to continue with the business.
Having an interest in whatever business you do will command seriousness and being consistence in the line of the business, while lack of interest makes you have non challant attitude.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your interest in a particular business matters a lot. Your passion goes a long way in helping you to face the challenges attached to the business. When the going gets tough, your tough passion keeps you going.
Personally believe that the interest of making money is one of the most forceful factor for a lot of people who are into any kind of business because it is their motivating Factor.

Have heard a lot of people saying your interest over something is a key factor to success
Does your interest in a particular business gives you and edge or advantage to success in such business
Interest does not give you an advantage or edge in success. Money and planning with maybe connection does that. Interest only helps in keeping hope and determination alive so as to not quit when tired.

Interest does not give you an advantage or edge in success. Money and planning with maybe connection does that. Interest only helps in keeping hope and determination alive so as to not quit when tired.
Having an interest in business does not make you a succesful enterpreneur already but your hardwork and consistency towards the business development will brings about the success.

In my own opinion,being interested in a business due to passion for that business,gives you a upper hand of success in that business. Having passion in a particular business simply means more hunger and dedication for success in thag business.
Passion is actually very good because it is going to make you always feel happy with the business but when you have the interest of making money and you really like money you will always cherish the business.

I guess you're referring to someone's passion and I can say yes, it's actually an advantage over others who are just into the business to make money when it comes to having a competitive market. But we shouldn't consider only passion before venturing into a business but also and most importantly, the lucrative nature of the business.

Truth be told it does not, the reason why people say this is that when it comes to doing something you actually have the passion or interest for, you tend to put in more effort, even when the business is not going well, you don't easily give up. The key to success is hard work and consistency.

I guess you're referring to someone's passion and I can say yes, it's actually an advantage over others who are just into the business to make money when it comes to having a competitive market. But we shouldn't consider only passion before venturing into a business but also and most importantly, the lucrative nature of the business.
You are quite right about working well and making it better in a particular busienss you have passion for , you will put all your passion and the seriousness in the business.

Your interest in a particular business matters a lot. Your passion goes a long way in helping you to face the challenges attached to the business. When the going gets tough, your tough passion keeps you going.
A friend of mine who is currently living in the United States of America told me that he would never get into any kind of business or job that is not his passion and while she will never have interest to keep on working.

You are quite right about working well and making it better in a particular busienss you have passion for , you will put all your passion and the seriousness in the business.
You won't even see the competition as being stressful because within you, you will feel even happy competing with other people and improving on yourself but this is in contrast to someone who's solely on it for the money he earns.

It is good to have interest in business. This will show how responsible the person is to take care of his family. This can be achieved when somebody invest into business with some amount and start to make big money gradually.

This is actually why motivation is very good in your business because it is only thing that will keep you going even when the business is not going well because you have good interest in the business.

This is actually why my brother actually declined starting a particular business that was suggested for him because he made it very clear that it is not his interest to run a business.

I was not also interested in being an enterpreneur back then because I believe I will get a white collar job after graduating but when i couldnt get any job , I decided to goto baking business.

I think to some extent i would say that i is a factor to some extent,because once you have your mind on something it will compel you to always put in more effort and impliment better strategy towards doing what will grow the business.

I think to some extent i would say that i is a factor to some extent,because once you have your mind on something it will compel you to always put in more effort and impliment better strategy towards doing what will grow the business.
As an entrepreneur that already have an existing business , you must have good innovative ideas to remodel , repackage and upgrade your business to customers satisfaction
As an entrepreneur that already have an existing business , you must have good innovative ideas to remodel , repackage and upgrade your business to customers satisfaction

That would be in a situation where the market or environment is already competitive,because what lack of competition does is that it tends to make the business owner more relaxed in his zone.

That would be in a situation where the market or environment is already competitive,because what lack of competition does is that it tends to make the business owner more relaxed in his zone.
I understand your point but we don't need to wait until you have competition in business before you start remodelling and upgrading your business , though you will feel relaxed because there's no competition

When talking about interest in business I beleive that you really need to work hard and move on with your business,I have seen similar thread like this on beermoneyforum,then someone where contributing to the thread that he dosnt wait sometime for the interest to come before he can use the business money,I told him if he continue that way the business will fail,because no way you will tell me if you keep using the invested capital and you still expect the expansion of such business not true that proof abortive,so the most important thing is for you reinvest the interest then wait patiently for the growth of that business then you have a full grown business that can aid you financially

I understand your point but we don't need to wait until you have competition in business before you start remodelling and upgrading your business , though you will feel relaxed because there's no competition
A very serious business man that is desirious of growth and want to be on top of the market statisctics in terms of sales and dominance in brand,will have a research and development section that will be constantlly improving on his products and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds