Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Innovation and Invention in Businesses

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Which do you think would be better for an established company or a new company to do to get more clientele, innovating new ways in how their products can be used, or inventing something new that could potentially draw more customers?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well , the bar thing to do is perform a market research, get to know what they Customers are really seeking for and willing to pay for ,cos making inventing a new product without knowing the needs of the market might just be a terrible failure as well. Innovations is good as a service rendered well with good professionalism always get the customers coming back for more.

Which do you think would be better for an established company or a new company to do to get more clientele, innovating new ways in how their products can be used, or inventing something new that could potentially draw more customers?
In order for an established company or a new company to keep getting more clients and customer , both innovations and inventing of new strategies are better ,upgrading their current product is the best way if theres competition.

I think every business has it purpose to which it's considered as it goals. the primary goals of every business is to makes profit and you can not makes profit without making new customers. so to me, is better inventing.

In a business, every one who like to be innovative in his or her businesses to make his or her own businesses to grow and become famous than other businesses. Innovation is more better than invention to me.

Why not both?

Most new companies can't afford to take shortcuts and need as much going for them as they can to not only gain customers but keep them. I think a smart approach would be improving the products as well as trying to be first to new concepts not seen in the marketspace before.

I think innovation can be the best for any business company because these has to do with introduction of new ideas, technology and strategies on how the company can be managed and control.

Having an innovations and and invention skills in a company help the company a lot in bringing out the best from the company , you have the ability of creating new things and also thinking of how to upgrade the old ones .

I think every business has it purpose to which it's considered as it goals. the primary goals of every business is to makes profit and you can not makes profit without making new customers. so to me, is better inventing.
One of the ways that a business can actually survive the competition into a more flurishing stage is their innivation and possibly the inventions based on the customers experience about what they want from a product or service.

I think one can do thoroughly research in market in order to know what the customers really want, so that you can know things you should start about the business, having such quality in a business can help the business grow.

Actually both invention and innovation are very important for the success of every business but firstly you have to find out what the needs of the customer could be before making othet necessary decisions on how it can be provided to them.

You are going to get better in adoption if you are going to innovate products in which people want and you are going to make more money if you are going to be creative and make ones.

Innovators are always smart and have the ability to be creative and they always brings new ideas about business , and they also developed the old ideas using it to upgrade their business .
You are going to get better in adoption if you are going to innovate products in which people want and you are going to make more money if you are going to be creative and make ones.

Both innovation and invention are very important in a business. You must invent ideas and innovate a creative way to make the business succeed in every means. Both are very important and one should not override the other.

Both innovation and inventing are important for the growth of the business. Innovating new ways the product can be used will help retaining the old customers while inventing new product will attract more customers. To me, both are important.

The livewire of any business is the customer and when the customers are not fort coming you have to ask yourself some critical questions,is it about your product and services,then you will know how to tackle the issues.

Everything you listed is important; driving new clientele is very crucial - more profits are at stake. Servicing or ensuring customer satisfaction for the existing base is key as well - customer happiness equals more loyal base. Product innovation is massive as well - changes are constantly happening and need to be kept up with.

Actually, both invention and innovation are crucial for the success of every business, but before making other crucial choices about how to meet those needs, you must first determine what those needs might be.

One of the ways that a trade can really survive the competition into a more flurishing arrange is their innivation and conceivably the developments based on the clients encounter around what they need from a item or benefit.

Both innovation and inventing are important for the growth of the business. Innovating new ways the product can be used will help retaining the old customers while inventing new product will attract more customers. To me, both are important.
Business innovation means bringing new business to the table in order make the customer stays and also it can be repackaging or restructuring your former business and giving it a new life .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds