Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Influencer Marketing on Social Media: Pros and Cons

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
People who have a lot of fan following on social sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TiKTok, etc. are labeled as social influencers. Since these people have a huge following, they can help you market your product, service, or business. Whether you want to drive traffic to your site, or generate sales, you can try influencer marketing on social media.

Advantages of Influencer Marketing on Social Media

You can reach wide audience

Conversion rate is very high

Disadvantages of Influencer Marketing on Social Media

A lot of Infleuncers are building followers through paid mechanism like buying followers, etc.

A lot of Influencers manipulate engagement on their posts.

Advertisement Placeholder
Using social media today has become rapidly and 90 percentag of the youth today are in to one or two social media platforms, so using social media platforms is the most important way to promote your business or to advertise.

Using social media can make your business to be firm an popular

If 50 people will make a good comment on your products a day. many people will like to use that product.

I guess you are right there are so many influencers using fake modes to get more followers ,but i will suggest you nake research well and see how popular the infulencer is before doing the advert

I guess you are right there are so many influencers using fake modes to get more followers ,but i will suggest you nake research well and see how popular the infulencer is before doing the advert
Lol, very true at influencers using fake engagements. I know one on Instagram she has a follow for follow group on Facebook where she asks all members of the group to like and comment on posts that are being paid for!!

I never knew she was an influencer when I initially joined the group. Until I started seeing sponsors on her page, I feel for the advertisers though.

Lol, very true at influencers using fake engagements. I know one on Instagram she has a follow for follow group on Facebook where she asks all members of the group to like and comment on posts that are being paid for!!

I never knew she was an influencer when I initially joined the group. Until I started seeing sponsors on her page, I feel for the advertisers though.
Well i think she would have really make a lot of cash using those fake instagram followers , i just hope those advertisers could detect and know about it

If you can find the right influencer, you can benefit from influencer marketing. I once paid $5 for one tweet to a twitter influencer, I managed to earn $50 from sales.

I hear that a lot of so called social media influencer build followers and even engagements through the paid mechanism. If that is true how will we benefit from influencer marketing?

If you can find the right influencer, you can benefit from influencer marketing. I once paid $5 for one tweet to a twitter influencer, I managed to earn $50 from sales.
This is huge and what was the product you were advertising i would really like it , if you can really share your experience concerning that , because with $5 on a normal time is not enough, it would cost me more to get sales

You can get a lot of followers using social media for one to get a lot of influencers marketing, you have to use social media to advertise your product.

Using influencers to advertise on social media has kind of gotten a bad reputation it seems recently. There's so many rules now about what is acceptable and what isn't and you also have to consider whether or not people are going to believe what someone says about a product if the ad isn't execute properly. Sometimes it comes across as cringe and unnatural which often misses the opportunity to sell more.

When it come to social network promotion of goods and services using the influencer strategy, the pros for it is that your goods and services can be marketed to a lot of social network users who will probably patronize you and one thing that I know is that some of these audiences for influencers do follow these influences not because of whatever they can get from them but because they just like the influencers so they may likely not patronise your goods and services.

You need to do some research before you start working with an influencer. You need to check whether the followers and the engagements on the posts are genuine or not,

People who have a lot of fan following on social sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TiKTok, etc. are labeled as social influencers. Since these people have a huge following, they can help you market your product, service, or business. Whether you want to drive traffic to your site, or generate sales, you can try influencer marketing on social media.

Advantages of Influencer Marketing on Social Media

You can reach wide audience

Conversion rate is very high

Disadvantages of Influencer Marketing on Social Media

A lot of Infleuncers are building followers through paid mechanism like buying followers, etc.

A lot of Influencers manipulate engagement on their posts.
I really don't believe in any of the social media influencer anymore since the day one of our known celebrity artist advertise for a ponzy scheme and because of him so many fans lose their hard earn money through that process.

The so called Influencers are the new breed of celebrities. Even in some tv commercials they are already appearing. Right now I don't see any cons but only pros to being an Influencer. They can earn big money from the endorsement projects and also on their blog or social media account.

Yes it is very true about people with great number of followerrship on social media platforms becoming influencers. If they can agree with you on a particular advertising based on their nich and yours, you can make impact on that

Social media has been influential this days global recognized due to high traffic by a good number of people. most people this have been rapidly engage in social media for that the advertisement of products will be highly recommended if advertise in an appropriate manner and the right time.

Now a days it is big thing as more and more people use social media and they follows people who are famous and can make changes and I would defiantly use them to make my site popular. Only things as it might not gives enough leads.

I think one of the biggest advantages of influencer marketing is that it mostly converts a lot because followers have the trust to buy what their influencer endorses.

Making use of influencer wll help in a long way to market and make your product go viral,and this can be done if you get the right influencer with a large following,you have to do your research thoroughly before engaging them.

Being a social media influencer could really be an high paying job, because of your wide reach you can work with brands for advertising campaigns.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds