Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

In which fields did you invest and why?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Now a days many people are investing in different projects for different purposes. Some want to invest to earn monthly profit to live life, some invest for future benefits.
I invested little amount in cryptocurrencies for future profit. And some amount in a company which gives profit on monthly basis. My purpose is to help some needy people with that profit.
Want to know ,

in which fields did you invest and why?

Advertisement Placeholder
I invest +100$ for advertising some pages on Facebook to get followers and new clients, also I allocate money to buy the Gifts cards from the online sites and sell them in my country.

I like those both because I have a friend who made a lot of money from this job and I wanted to try it.

I invested $60 in crypto currency trading and the target was to make more profit for my self , so there are plenty of business to invest just choose the right one

My husband is a social worker and we want to invest in a company that gives us halal profit without interest so that we can spend this money for the welfare of the people. Do you think there is any such trusted company?

I invest +100$ for advertising some pages on Facebook to get followers and new clients, also I allocate money to buy the Gifts cards from the online sites and sell them in my country.

I like those both because I have a friend who made a lot of money from this job and I wanted to try it.
It's interesting job to buy gift cards and sell but do you get profit or not? Of course yes..! But if people buy from you then why not they buy online to save money?

I didn't invest in any field but I will invest in monthly profit sharing companies after saving my earnings from this forum .

I am currently investing in cryptocurrency because I have seen future in cryptocurrency trading. I just to be patient for a good rise

It's interesting job to buy gift cards and sell but do you get profit or not? Of course yes..! But if people buy from you then why not they buy online to save money?
of course profitable, I buy them from some Online sites and resell them (like 1$ profits for each 5$ gift card and 3$ profits for 25$ gift card..)

I wish to invest my time and money on crypto currency ( Bitcoin) this is because I believe it will yield great profit. The issue with Bitcoin is that the value rises and falls unexpectedly but if I am patient I believe I will be able to get some cool cash from bitcoin investment business.

I invested my $ in domain business. I see good future in it as it was from the oldies.

I will invest more in it buying rich names and brand names.
We are in the online generation. No domain no website and professional emails and online presence.

I utilize my time well investing in Cryptocurrency and trading them also. I usually make something out of it. My reason why I choose to deal with this kind of business, is because, I have basic idea about making something out of it.

I usually invest in agriculture and make use of the profits for my needs and those of my family. I also invest in some other things but I trust that of agriculture the most.

I have successfully invested into foeex trading, because it looks promising.
I'm also holding few cryptocurrencies because I strongly believe that crypto is the future

of course profitable, I buy them from some Online sites and resell them (like 1$ profits for each 5$ gift card and 3$ profits for 25$ gift card..)
Then it's good investment and business.
I usually invest in agriculture and make use of the profits for my needs and those of my family. I also invest in some other things but I trust that of agriculture the most.
Yes, agriculture is also profitable field. My brother is also related to this field soon he ll join this forum .and share their business ideas

I invested in cryptocurrency so I could save for the future. Now that that bitcoin has been projected to hit $300k next year I want to gamble on that see If it’ll gonmy way

Now a days many people are investing in different projects for different purposes. Some want to invest to earn monthly profit to live life, some invest for future benefits.
I invested little amount in cryptocurrencies for future profit. And some amount in a company which gives profit on monthly basis. My purpose is to help some needy people with that profit.
Want to know ,

I have invested in cryptocurrency, a small amount which has been multiplying ... with that money I plan to acquire a new location for my fast food business ...

I invested in cryptocurrency so I could save for the future. Now that that bitcoin has been projected to hit $300k next year I want to gamble on that see If it’ll gonmy way
$300k dollars how's that possible.we know that investing in such a venture is very very risky and can result in a huge financial loss

Want to know ,

I invest on cryptocurrency. I buy token named as UP token. Nowadays is the rate is really lower. But it will be higher soon.
Yes it is a really good thing to support needy persons we have to do this.

Well mine is really a long journey coz its in real estate,education consultancy,selling clothes online.It really take slot of time to materialize and you have to put in alot of your money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds